Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: River Rats II FeedBack

MikeF
    Got through disc one. Really enjoyed the small block mike (leg-n-it) footage and the helmet cam. It's all good chief!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Killer video Jerry....but I do have one complaint, you put up Brian's mishapp and you didn't put up any sweet passes that he actually does? Just my opinion. Yes I know Brian is a friend of mine but COMMMOONNN!!
    2 things...I didn't have any other "river or CFW footage" of the yellow boat.
    When it came time to write the bio I tried to get ahold of him to round out the story including some race footage. I called him 4 or 5 times without a response. I even asked Dale to have him call me, again with no luck.
    In the end, I decided to use the cfw and Needles footage with Dale Herb and Brian all taking turns at the wheel in the 777 boat,
    --Jerry

dmontzsta
    yeah man, it's totaly rad. I just downloaded a copy off Napster. I think it came from some nissan guy.
    JUST KIDDING YOU BOOBS!!
    I'm going to wait and see it on the big screen myself.
    hey now, thats not right, he already thinks I am skimming him.
    How about the DVD quality? pretty trick huh? the real deal too. Should make it harder for the people trying to copy stuff.
    I am glad I did my part to help out the inner circle. I dont paint boats, build motors, or polish floors, so I do what I can to pull my weight.
    I also store suprise presents in my warehouse, if you guys ever need it.

Kindsvater Flat
    Ya lets not ruin it for the guys that haven't seen it but do leave your comments on what you thought of the movie.
    Mike

dossangers
    ''badasssssssssss''

63stevens
    My copy came in the mail today. Took out time from my busy schedule of Christmas shopping and watched all of it. Have to say Jerry you did a very professional job. Thanks

Speedin' Ian
    Jerry the video is awesome and lived up to all my expectations! Great job narrating Wayne, can't wait to see it on the big screen!

Cole Man II
    Jerry,
    The video was fantastic, you really have out done yourself this time. Lots of great side by side passes. Just what I needed to make it through a long winter. And a special thanks for the complimentary footage of my boat. That was very cool to see. As a side note, my name is Craig, not Graig. No big deal.
    Two thumbs way up! Great job.
    Thanks,
    Cole Man.

Beautiful Noise
    Jerry you did a Great job,Wayne very good Narrating on it also..........I Pop it in everyday when I get home just to have it on to see what I missed I even caught a Glimpe of Me in front of Fox's for about 2 Seconds, If I'd of known where the Camera was I would of Waved

dossangers
    Guess who has the longest segment????????????? :rollside: :rollside:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast