Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: River Rats II FeedBack

Lost Wages
    Jerry...............I don't want this thread to be about the negatives of the video. The video was professionally done in my opinion with the exception of my 6 seconds of "fame". To clear the air for all, I told Jerry that I was embarassed about the mishap in Needles and would appreciate not being published in RR II. This conversation happened more than once throughout the past couple of years. When it came down to the last minute, I received a couple of phone calls from Jerry, obviously knowing what he wanted and elected to not return the calls. You can only tell a person so many times that you don't want to participate. I felt that this was a selfish move due to the fact that Jerry clearly understood that I didn't want this to be published. However we all know that, crashes SELL video's. The damage is already done, and it's not that big of a deal.
    Next time Jerry, it would be nice to show at least one pass of Lost Wages running further than 65 feet.

Snowboat
    Thanks for the DVD. It's very enjoyable, especially when you need a little winter motivation. Great photography, Jerry and a nice narration, Wayne. Merry Christmas.

olbiezer
    got mine today finally....man those mail men must be using jet boats they are slow here in mississippi lol........just watched the first vid....great jerry loved it.

DUNDUN
    shit! you guys have me stoked to see it. im planning on ordering sometime next week. :rollside:

Bt273
    I ordered mine sat,still haven't received it,the mail man sucks,on pins and needles until I have it!!!!!!!!

24ROD
    Great job on both I and II Jerry.

GofastRacer
    Watched the second half and it's totally awesome!..

dmontzsta
    Watched the second half and it's totally awesome!..
    What about that one part where the boat...

Rattle Can Lou
    Donald..You don't want an ass whoopin do ya? I think I can find you in a crownd of 200. I have to keep my word to Billy and the brutha's.

dmontzsta
    Donald..You don't want an ass whoopin do ya? I think I can find you in a crownd of 200. I have to keep my word to Billy and the brutha's.
    Please not Disco Lou, It would be very humiliating to be jumped by the bee gees.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast