Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hello little bench racers..

Forkin' Crazy
    I heard everybody is crazy for those though ........( . )( . ).........
    Sorry,:idea: that would be koo-koo!!!

dragboat

Kim Hanson
    I heard, everyone here is crazy, this is why, I have been sent
    I be no Crazy, maybe misunderstood Okay, maybe misread and did you come with a return label ya know just in case...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    That makes sense doesn't it, Forkin Koo-Koo Crazy ...........( . )( . )...........

topless
    I as you can tell am MamaDjunkie. My lil one who's name on this ***boat place is Djunkie. He told me last night while I cradeled him in my bosom ( he loves to be cradeled in Mama's bosom) he told me "Mama.. I would love to have some more friends" Oh if you would have seen the tears on his rosie little cheeks! I just about shit myself! "you little bastard..I can't get you out of my house ..and now you want me to find you friends??"
    So here I am...begging you...someone..be my lil Djunkies friend!You'll get a better response if you call them all fags.

dragboat
    You'll get a better response if you call them all fags.
    Hey Kim, I think it's topless that keeps running off with our popcorn machine. She takes it to the Sandbar.
    Topless, I know you like the popcorn from our Bench Racers machine and we don't mind if you use it but please ............bring it back when you're done with it.
    Or better yet, stop in anytime and get some fresh from your friends here in BR!

Kim Hanson
    Hey Kim, I think it's topless that keeps running off with our popcorn machine. She takes it to the Sandbar.
    Topless, I know you like the popcorn from our Bench Racers machine and we don't mind if you use it but please ............bring it back when you're done with it.
    Or better yet, stop in anytime and get some fresh from your friends here in BR!
    We need to find a way to lock that revolving door then, those fly buyers for ya ..........( . )( . )...............

topless
    We need to find a way to lock that revolving door then, those fly buyers for ya ..........( . )( . )...............Hey, I come in here to check on you girls all the time.

Kim Hanson
    Hey, I come in here to check on you girls all the time.
    Great now I know I am safe with you around ...............( . )( . )..............

topless
    Great now I know I am safe with you around ...............( . )( . )..............
    It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast