Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: damn it!! its official 4 berryessa bridge

707dog
    :devil: there will be no more pope creek bridge partys :devil: its closed every major holiday as follows
    memorial weekend- 1pm may 24th-3pm may 29th.....FOKERS
    independence day-1pm june 29th-3pm july 10th.....FOKERS
    labor day-1pm august 30th- 3pm sept 4th.....FOKERS
    in case some have never heard or seen the berryessa bridge here is a picture on a desent weekend....
    http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w..._creek_pan.jpg

:devil: there will be no more pope creek bridge partys :devil: its closed every major holiday as follows
    memorial weekend- 1pm may 24th-3pm may 29th.....FOKERS
    independence day-1pm june 29th-3pm july 10th.....FOKERS
    labor day-1pm august 30th- 3pm sept 4th.....FOKERS
    in case some have never heard or seen the berryessa bridge here is a picture on a desent weekend....
    http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w..._creek_pan.jpg
    Thats ok we will raft up somewere else.

serviiice
    just move the party

acatitude
    you would have already known that N-SHIT had you read what i posted earlier

707dog
    you would have already known that N-SHIT had you read what i posted earlier
    come on BC you know us young fok's gotta find out the hard way...lmao...
    there was a article in the local paper yesterday for all there reason's and why's guess the article just made it more official thats all...sux azz but iv seen alot of all there reasons thru the years for shutting it down and can kinda understand..

just change the spot to shitter cove.

707dog
    just change the spot to shitter cove.
    are you talking about under the second bridge shitter or just outside berryessa marina???

Dave C
    What reasons did they give?
    I love listening to all the bullshiat that public officials give for restricting access to public areas. They seem to forget that the public owns the lake, not them, and the public has the right to use it. Napa county has no right to restrict public access to any part of that lake.
    Just because they claim that enforcement is a bitch they seen to forget thats their job... The party will just move elsewhere and their job will just get tougher if the party ends up in a more remote spot.
    there was a article in the local paper yesterday for all there reason's and why's ..

707dog
    What reasons did they give?
    I love listening to all the bullshiat that public officials give for restricting access to public areas. They seem to forget that the public owns the lake, not them, and the public has the right to use it. Napa county has no right to restrict public access to any part of that lake.
    Just because they claim that enforcement is a bitch they seen to forget thats their job... The party will just move elsewhere and their job will just get tougher if the party ends up in a more remote spot.
    they claimed-
    under age drinking, fights, drownings and deaths from people jumping off the bridge and rock areas, overloaded boats, nudity ,
    and acouple other things they had a web link but when i try it there the site was down it was on the water reclamation web site...

are you talking about under the second bridge shitter or just outside berryessa marina???
    Outside the marina to the right. Thats where the daycamp is.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast