Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fear Factor

INEEDAV
    I would like to try something new (injection) but it sounded like the young fella at Good Vibes was taught to not guarantee injection at anything less than WOT. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. More questions in a month or so, particularly on primer systems and no wake zone applications. Thanks.
    Ken
    As an note, you do have a supplier of methanol there close to you in Gillette, Fleischli Oil.
    Billy

Ken
    As an note, you do have a supplier of methanol there close to you in Gillette, Fleischli Oil.
    Billy
    Hey Billy,
    Speaking of running the clear stuff, When are you going to step up. You might need to, to keep up with the Jone's. Or at least the Morg's.

INEEDAV
    Hey Billy,
    Speaking of running the clear stuff, When are you going to step up. You might need to, to keep up with the Jone's. Or at least the Morg's.
    As soon as I can find a good buy on a blower, hat, pump, etc. Currently I am trying to talk my self out of buying Tony's boat, I have to get that completed before I can buy much of anything else. Honestly though, which boat would be the most fun with blown alcohol, I would have to say both :rollside:

Snowboat
    Sounds like you need some help on Ton'ys boat. At your age, amortized over fifty years, its only $0.33 per day.

INEEDAV
    Sounds like you need some help on Ton'ys boat. At your age, amortized over fifty years, its only $0.33 per day.
    Ken, I just talked this over with legal counsel here at the office, your post could be construed as an offer to finance the boat for me on a fifty year note at $.033/day.
    I'll take it. Could you write the transportation costs into that for me and add the $0.07 per day for that.
    Actually, the money is not the issue. Its the cost of that divorce that keeps getting brought up everytime I mention an additional boatl.

Wildboats
    Not sure how to post a quote. fiat48's post had me sit back and think a bit. So if the blower speed was increased from 10 under to 10 over on a 14 the pill and nozzles should be changed in order to deliver addl. fuel ? (gas deal)

Fiat48
    Not sure how to post a quote. fiat48's post had me sit back and think a bit. So if the blower speed was increased from 10 under to 10 over on a 14 the pill and nozzles should be changed in order to deliver addl. fuel ? (gas deal)
    Was not talking a 14/71. Nozzle size was chosen because of Ken's application. I never run a 14/71 because I don't need all that blower. So I have no experience with 14/71's.
    But if I were to run a 14/71 I would run at least a 30 nozzle or a 31. And you would have to change the pill size for changing the blower that much by a bunch..depending on how good your blower is.
    One way to do this is say you are tuned pretty good at 10 under and you are going to go 10 over. Reduce your main jet pill "area" by 30% to start. That should put you on the fat side. Then tune from there.
    When in doubt..fatten it.

Carnivalride
    An Enderle birdcatcher with an 80 pump.
    Hey Fiat48,
    Would it idle better with a bugcatcher or would that hurt him on the top end?
    When do typically you switch from a bug catcher to a bird catcher?

Wildboats
    Fiat thanks for the input, I was not trying to hijack the thread, Just have a few questions.

Fiat48
    Hey Fiat48,
    Would it idle better with a bugcatcher or would that hurt him on the top end?
    When do typically you switch from a bug catcher to a bird catcher?
    Naw...wouldn't idle any better with a bug. Same fuel system just a smaller hat. And I know a bug would not hurt his top end. I've run both and can find no real difference. I think it has more to do with popularity as the bird is the popluar unit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12