Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Travis River Run

jdf
    hey i think i know your buddy barry from plowman's

Devilman
    Hey Ratso, that pic of the Glastron, this is the same boat, correct?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...adglastron.jpg

ratso
    Hey Ratso, that pic of the Glastron, this is the same boat, correct?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...adglastron.jpg
    Yes... that's him. He usually runs Belton or Waco with us, and Whitney on occasion...

Devilman
    Yes... that's him. He usually runs Belton or Waco with us, and Whitney on occasion...
    Love the lines on that boat, seen him at the last Plowmans gathering. Sounds tough. Man I miss running on the Brazos........
    What's yours, a Hydrostream? Good lookin boat, few guys running them around here, sumbitches will flat haul ass.
    Nice pics by the way, thanks for posting them up.

ratso
    Love the lines on that boat, seen him at the last Plowmans gathering. Sounds tough. Man I miss running on the Brazos........
    What's yours, a Hydrostream? Good lookin boat, few guys running them around here, sumbitches will flat haul ass.
    Nice pics by the way, thanks for posting them up.
    Yeah, it's an 87 YT V-King... Barry will be at Plowmans again in October for sure... He has actually mentioned getting another hull to handle the horsepower better... not sure if he will sell this one or not. Heck, he's running an Alpha drive, so after blowing 4 or 5 lower units, he learned not to get on it too hard from a dead stop!

Devilman
    Yeah, it's an 87 YT V-King... Barry will be at Plowmans again in October for sure... He has actually mentioned getting another hull to handle the horsepower better... not sure if he will sell this one or not. Heck, he's running an Alpha drive, so after blowing 4 or 5 lower units, he learned not to get on it too hard from a dead stop!
    Friend of mine got ahold of an openbow Hydrostream, never had seen one until he brought it home. Last I talked to him, he was tryin to find another motor to hang on it, LOL....
    That might called, "learning the hard way"..... All in the name of fun though, right? :rollside:

jdf
    ratso you going to make plowmans

ratso
    ratso you going to make plowmans
    In October? Definitely... We should be bringing my HydroStream, Stryker, Barry's Glastron, a Stoker, a 19 Liberator, and maybe a few others from Waco...

jdf
    cool come see us a drink a beer we should have camp site's 16 - 19

ratso
    cool come see us a drink a beer we should have camp site's 16 - 19
    Will do!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast