Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Travis River Run

R.A.D.man
    That looks like fun. I've been out a lot, but I did not see that group of boats. That's where I always play between Lago and Spicewood. Love that whole stretch of lake. Lake is finally full, you could get real close to the dam now.

ratso
    That looks like fun. I've been out a lot, but I did not see that group of boats. That's where I always play between Lago and Spicewood. Love that whole stretch of lake. Lake is finally full, you could get real close to the dam now.
    We are gonna run that stretch in another week or two. My friend Gary that has the Red and Silver Mirage always puts in at Lago Vista at the Marina there... If you ever see him out, pull up to him and say "That boat would sure be pretty some pink stripes on it"...:jawdrop: inside joke...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...36DSC_1381.jpg
    This is it...

vulgar75
    Can someone explain to me what a poker run is? Sorry probably a stupid question but i'm not familiar with this

R.A.D.man
    Ratso, I'll remember that. Is that the boat you did a year or so ago in your shop. I remember a thread you posted somewhere about one similar, looked real nice. Maybe I'll see you out there.

ratso
    Ratso, I'll remember that. Is that the boat you did a year or so ago in your shop. I remember a thread you posted somewhere about one similar, looked real nice. Maybe I'll see you out there.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...36deckside.JPG
    Yeah, this is what we started with...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123