Mrs. GoFast
    ttt

Mrs. GoFast
    ttt

GofastRacer
    ttt
    Thanks Babe!..

GofastRacer
    no the only thing growing on art is AGE lol sry bd - havn't ribbed ya in a long time
    Anytime you want to put it to the test bud, just let me know, LOL!..

GofastRacer
    why are you sellin your baby?:idea:
    Well I only get to use it once or twice a year, the rest of the time it just sits in the garage getting dirty, and I can use the $$$ to put the Raysoncraft together. And I know I'll kick myself for letting it go later!..

GofastRacer
    Damn Art,
    It's a sad, sad day! I was hoping to see that boat a Burley this year, with you behind the wheel.
    Yeah I know Marc and I did plan on it, but with the price of gas these days it can't happen but I'll still be there with the PS52 boat!.. See ya there!..

BA Kurtis
    Hey, just for the record, I didn't want this boat sold. It's his boat and it's up to him if he wants to sell it. How ever, we do have a nice Rayson Craft GN Boat that we want to put together, and this will help out the project.
    I am the one who encouraged him to keep them both and tried to talk him into buying another one. It's an addiction
    Now thats a good women there, God bless you Mrs. GoFast , Art sorry to here your selling it, that is one awsome ride with some cool history, good luck

sanger mike
    Hey, just for the record, I didn't want this boat sold. It's his boat and it's up to him if he wants to sell it. How ever, we do have a nice Rayson Craft GN Boat that we want to put together, and this will help out the project.
    I am the one who encouraged him to keep them both and tried to talk him into buying another one. It's an addiction
    HEY ART THE WIFE IS A KEEPER.

GofastRacer
    Now thats a good women there, God bless you Mrs. GoFast , Art sorry to here your selling it, that is one awsome ride with some cool history, good luck
    Thanks Dan!..

BrendellaJet
    Is that the only pic we get?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast