Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tunnel Hull bottom blueprinting?

JAY4SPEED
    I've done a search on the forum and have read the past posts about removing the hook from V hulls. I've read Squirtcha's webpage on how he did his hull (thanks Squirtcha for taking the time to document that). My question is what things do you have to do differently to a tunnel hull boat than a v hull to get the most out of the bottom, in particular the SWTD?
    Jay

There are two guys that know the bottom tricks, on these boats, one is BP, the other is Mr. Bennet.
    Sleek

Nucking futs
    Thanks Chuck for not mentioning me, Ive only done a few so I really have no Idea on how its done the right way, but I know how mine is done.

Thanks Chuck for not mentioning me, Ive only done a few so I really have no Idea on how its done the right way, but I know how mine is done.
    That's funny. Your name was the first to pop in my head when I saw this thread.

Easy dude, I know how secretive you guy's are. You know me blabber mouth
    sleek

Nucking futs
    Im not good at keeping secrets, Im a blabber mouth too !! Not really much to do on the bottom unless you want to add a big bubble on the keel. I have no Idea on the bubble, but Ive seen some nice work that MR. Bennett has done.

Duane HTP
    Jay4speed, I emailed you some pictures.

JAY4SPEED
    Thanks for the pics Duane, mine has a bubble similar to the ones you showed me. I can't wait for the new intake to get here tomorrow!
    I was figuring I'd give Tim a break and throw the question up on here. I've been badgering him with questions latley....lol. Thanks fellas!
    Jay

Nucking futs
    Can you email the pics to me? i would like to look at them.
    Tim@southwindjetboats.com
    thanks

I've done a search on the forum and have read the past posts about removing the hook from V hulls. I've read Squirtcha's webpage on how he did his hull (thanks Squirtcha for taking the time to document that). My question is what things do you have to do differently to a tunnel hull boat than a v hull to get the most out of the bottom, in particular the SWTD?
    Jay
    Jay, this boat is said to be a Bennet mod'ed boat. Look at the sponsons. I too would like to see the spoon or bubble on your center pod.
    Sleek
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...520/16back.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast