Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: are west coast boaters the same as east coast?

HavaSkank
    I dated a guy from Minnesota and spent a few summer trips on the local lakes. I got to ride in a "custom" Ranger that was the envy of the neighborhood. I completely insulted the poor bastard by saying, "Wow, look at that.... glitter gel. I had no idea they still made that. It's so, so, shiney"
    He wanted to fit the Cali bitch into some concrete shoes and take me bass fishing at night.
    I had to admit it....Hello, My name is Skank, and Im a West Coast boat snob.

burtandnancy2
    How does JBB know so much, he lists only eastern home ports...

Jbb
    All one has to do......is read all the years of posts ...right here.....words off the finger tips of your fellow Californians......to get some info on the situation you folks face........
    Let me ask you this Burt..........am I wrong?
    besides I have relatives in Cali....

Cheap Thrills
    We play in the Water.
    The right coasters play in the Wudda.
    Otherwise, the girls are still built the same way and the boats don't matter.
    Tomato , Tomahto
    Reading the HB forums for 6+ years may have a little to do with it.
    Next Question ?
    C.T. :wink:

Wet Dream
    I was looking at some of the post with pics of some of the boaters in the east coast and mid west.
    Do you think there is a big difference between the west coast and east coast ?
    i just notice that the west coast seems to be more into the "custom"
    Boats...
    What do you think?
    Stick to one subject. Are you refering to the "BOATERS" as in the people that buy and operate them, or the boats, the actual vessel? Here is a bit of relativity...the more you have to customize the women, you'll find that the boat must also be custom. Our women are just fine out here, and so making up for inadequate women is not necessary, hence, a perfectly good boat without f'ing it up.

Froggystyle
    All I know is that Ricky, the guy who bought the white and red boat is from Indianapolis and I can tell every time he takes it out because I get ten phone calls within a day or two. They have never seen anything like that out there. He brought it in for the first service and I got a phone call asking for a quote from the shop to build them one. Several calls from his home lake, and Ricky is thinking about selling his for a profit and having me build him one with a 710 now!
    Sounds like the Midwest might be ready for some custom decks...

Froggystyle
    Stick to one subject. Are you refering to the "BOATERS" as in the people that buy and operate them, or the boats, the actual vessel? Here is a bit of relativity...the more you have to customize the women, you'll find that the boat must also be custom. Our women are just fine out here, and so making up for inadequate women is not necessary, hence, a perfectly good boat without f'ing it up.
    Who are you trying to kid? Your Chevy dealer is still stocking the "new" 84 Caprice and Crocodile Dundee is playing at the local theater...

burtandnancy2
    No, JBB, you are dead on, exactly, to the point. I really enjoy your contributions to this site. Hope we meet up for a beer somewhere, sometime...

burtandnancy2
    ...and that was the short line...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast