Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: are west coast boaters the same as east coast?

HavaSkank
    Wow. Does that exist? Is that an illusion? Did you trailer your boat to Hawaii?

Wet Dream
    Arent East Coast lakes full of poisonous snakes?
    My mom lives in Arkansas and she took me out on their boat in Bullshoals. One of her friends made a comment about leeches and I discovered I was incapable of jumping in the water. Weird how that works
    Are you blonde, female, or both? That would explain the reasoning behind your comment.

HavaSkank
    Yes, I have a vagina, but not a blonde vagina. I have a leech fearing, poisionous snake loathing, lime green vagina.

Cheap Thrills
    Arent East Coast lakes full of poisonous snakes?
    My mom lives in Arkansas and she took me out on their boat in Bullshoals. One of her friends made a comment about leeches and I discovered I was incapable of jumping in the water. Weird how that works
    Yes, our waters are quite capable of supporting a variaty of different species of life. Including Snakes,
    The leaches are usually in the warmer, still, shallow waters. Not a big problem.
    If you run into a snake. do what Bill Does (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_UnV3RbCtg) <---click Lesson Two (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uybXc...elated&search=) <--- click
    C.T. :wink:

Yep it’s real, not an optical illusion. It’s Havasu Palms. It’s between Copper Canyon and Steam Boat on the CA side. Kinda hard to get to, but once your there. NICEEEE!!!! Lazy days with lots of debauchery.:idea:
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...r/IMG_0494.jpg

Wet Dream
    Yes, I have a vagina, but not a blonde vagina. I have a leech fearing, poisionous snake loathing, lime green vagina.
    LOL. No, not all lakes, and I'm willing to bet that you won't one lake FULL of snakes. We don't even have leaches out here. Deep south maybe? And you know, with modern technology, we can make that vagina blonde, or any color you can think of.

HavaSkank
    Bill Dance is my hero, but that's the shit Im talkin' bout, RIGHT THAR!
    Im with Billy, ewwwweeehhhh!!

HavaSkank
    Victor, are you trying to tell me that was your view from this LAST HOLIDAY WEEKEND? No way Jose, errr..I mean Victor.
    I know Palms well. That dirt road is a bitch. I just find it hard to believe you were able to take that pic without a boat crossing or any boat chop in the distance.
    Come on, fess up. That pic was taken on a Tuesday in February, wasnt it?

DaveA
    Wet,
    Work with me here...
    Now you know that our lakes down here are FULL of snakes, leeches, garfish with sharp teeth, as well as man-eating catfish down in the deep water near the dam.
    Also got the hydrilla, big 'ol carp, and countless lake lice.
    (We have an image to maintain here).
    There's already too many Yankees and LeftCoasters moving in with big carpetbags full of cash from the sale of their 3br/2ba ranch looking for a lake home to spend it on. It's incumbent upon us to warn them about these perils. This way they'll reconsider and instead move to a nice quiet golf course community at Myrtle Beach.
    Regarding lines and crowding at the ramps, here's how we Southern Boat Snobs do it here:
    Drop, plop, and off we go!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...76HPIM1330.JPG

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast