Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REWARD For Turning In Taggers

burtandnancy2
    West Covina has announced a $100 reward for anyone turning in a tagger and an arrest is made. May not be to much, but its a start. The Chief of Police wonders why very few are caught when this criminal action is always done right out in the open...

I just read the same....

HM
    Dead or Alive?

BrianB
    Dead or Alive?
    Make no mistake,most of these crews have spotters who are strapped.
    Security on my project engaged four punks hitting a wall, next thing ya know shots are fired and they all run. Becareful who you eyeball for a $100

HM
    Make no mistake,most of these crews have spotters who are strapped.
    Security on my project engaged four punks hitting a wall, next thing ya know shots are fired and they all run. Becareful who you eyeball for a $100
    I'll just bring the big man and let him harass them for spelling mistakes...their tagging days are surely numbered.

RitcheyRch
    I'm all for that.
    Dead or Alive?

Napanutt
    I work for a gov agency that's responsible for painting over grafitti on sound walls and shit...very much a thorn in my side (kind of take it personal,paint the wall one day and the next day it's freshly tagged)...
    I say position snipers across from where they tag,one bullet to the head,plaster dead ass fuks picture all over the local newspapers...problem solved...

Riverkid
    I'll just bring the big man and let him harass them for spelling mistakes...their tagging days are surely numbered.
    You're starting to get on my nerves again, Frankie.

HM
    You're starting to get on my nerves again, Frankie.
    You assume that you are the only big man I know that harasses people over spelling. I know lots of people like that. there is this guy that is friends with my buddy over in horsethief canyon, and then there is this guy that is no longer on the inner circle with wilkes, and then there is this guy with psychotic neighbors over in a corona wanna be houses in Lake Elsinore. See...I know lots, it could be anyone of the guys above.

Riverkid
    A) there is this guy that is friends with my buddy over in horsethief canyon,
    B) then there is this guy that is no longer on the inner circle with wilkes,
    C) and then there is this guy with psychotic neighbors over in a corona wanna be houses in Lake Elsinore.
    A) He never comes out to play anymore.
    B) I'm out of V-Drives at the moment.
    C) I'm wearing them down...
    At least I have a fully enclosed yard. They are called fences, Frankie. Too bad you aren't as good with those as supercharger info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast