Thread: CRASH AT CFW

WILDERTHANU54
    WOW eek! . DOES ANYONE KNOW THE STORY ON THIS CRASH? HOPE NOBODY GOT HURT?
    GEOFF
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/CFW91.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/CFW81.JPG[/img]
    [ August 22, 2002, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Sangster
    Any idea when the pics were taken..I was there till around noon on Sunday(8-18) so it was after that..Looks like Erik Fishers Dodge in the Background..He was still there when I left....

Sangster
    Here's what was posted with the pic in readers rides "Camp Far West, the cove. This is what a jet ski wake does to a feather weigh runner bottom!!
    "Lake lice Strikes again".......

Focking Bastigez
    Should have been a sprint boat. "BATTLE WAGON"
    Hope no one was hurt.
    Morg

smalls
    GEOFF, I'm guessing that picture is at least five years old.
    Sang, I don't see the GIANT air deflector on the dodge???? Must be prior to the fish,,,,,

Cole Man II
    From the looks of this boat I would say he took the jet ski out. Hope no one was hurt.
    [ August 23, 2002, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Cole Man II ]

Sangster
    Sang, I don't see the GIANT air deflector on the dodge???? Must be prior to the fish,,,,,[/QB][/QUOTE]
    Thats right, he does have one of those..And the front bumper isn't bent,Hummm, so you think it's an old pic??
    [ August 23, 2002, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

FLYTE RISK
    Sui-si-cole could help me out here, But I think 97 or 98 C.F.W 1/4 mile cove about 8.30 or so P.M blown alky cole think tr1 BARRELL rolled, new motor, same boat. Sui-si-cole has pics. after boat was dragged out.. Think he has some motor parts also???? Fortunately noone was hurt... I could be wrong!!!!

SUI-CY-COLE
    YO....FLYTE.THIS ISNT THE SAME BOAT,,THE BOAT THAT CAUGHT THE "CHIME' WAS CALLED HULLSHOT...AND IT WAS A BLOWN ALKY SET UP,,AND YES THE PARTS ARE STILL AROUND,LOL...I DO HAVE PICS,,BUT THAT BOAT WAS A SPECTRE I BELIEVE ,A REAL LIGHT ONE,WITH A 14-71 ON IT.RAN GOOD!!!THIS BOAT HERE I DONT KNOW ABOUT...HOPE HE WAS OK.....AND FOR THE JET SKIER I HOPE THERE STILL DREDGING FOR HIM,,,CUZ,,IF YOUR IN THE COVE AND AINT RACING A BOAT GET THE F--- OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!