Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: who all is in the central division?

taylormanss
    Just think guys,what if we could get most if not all the ***boaters to one outing.somewhere in the middle of the central zone.Something like the street rod nats.I'm gonna be honest with ya'll those west coast BOYS don't have sh*t on us !

Ken F
    Taylorman, you are right! Problem is, that the midwest is so large, that it's quite a tow for us to meet somewhere. The Roost at Tablerock in my opinion could be this event. Tablerock has to be the most beautiful place for jets in the midwest. Clear glassy water that goes for miles, mostly surrounded by National forrest.....and they don't mind jetboats yet. lol
    Carnival Ride,
    Yes, engine probs are gone! (knock on wood) May try and make a couple of races this summer just for fun & to see how the boat & my 54 y.o. reactions do. lol Nothing serious though. I've gotta still get it down to Ervin & have a deeper bubble put on the bottom, to free it up a little more. Not quite enough there now, and it's still running too wet. Also seriously considering building a Stroker this winter and keeping this one as a back-up engine in the garage.
    Ah well......
    Ken F

Carnivalride
    Taylorman, you are right! Problem is, that the midwest is so large, that it's quite a tow for us to meet somewhere. The Roost at Tablerock in my opinion could be this event. Tablerock has to be the most beautiful place for jets in the midwest. Clear glassy water that goes for miles, mostly surrounded by National forrest.....and they don't mind jetboats yet. lol
    Carnival Ride,
    Yes, engine probs are gone! (knock on wood) May try and make a couple of races this summer just for fun & to see how the boat & my 54 y.o. reactions do. lol Nothing serious though. I've gotta still get it down to Ervin & have a deeper bubble put on the bottom, to free it up a little more. Not quite enough there now, and it's still running too wet. Also seriously considering building a Stroker this winter and keeping this one as a back-up engine in the garage.
    Ah well......
    Ken F
    Ken,
    Is your boat/engine just not running the way you had wanted it to or do you just want more? I'm kinda suprised you don't go blown or turbo'd if you want a little more power.
    Keep us updated on the roost.
    Loren

superV
    You all need to come over to midwestboatparty.com for all the LOTO action as well as other midwest action. Lots of get togethers and what not.

Ken F
    Loren,
    Yes, it runs fine, just that 98.7 is just not quite 100 know what I mean? lol
    I want a NA 100-110 mph boat. period. Anytime I choose.
    I'll get there, you know...just the ol trial and error dealio.
    Ken

acatitude
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/586Cat_3.JPG
    Lake of the Ozarks. 28 Warlock deckboat
    Hey UT im looking for info on lake of the ozarks, thginking about a trip that way and maybe buying somethjing around the lake. Would appreciate any info you might be able too shoot my way. nice deck boat

ECeptor
    ECeptor. It has a HP500 W/ a ZX drive and a Hydromotive 5 blade 25 pitch prop. I am still trying to dial in the prop to fit the boat. I'll get back on it as soon a we get some warm weather.
    Jim
    Nice set up! Is that a new engine/outdrive or just a new prop?

olbiezer
    will be taking my v drive over to beaverfab in dallas area monday from jackson ms area........do i quilify as a central or a east guy lol never figured that one out yet.......we are kinda a area of our own!!!! :220v:

taylormanss
    hell yes you are in the central division,what's beaverfab gonna do for ya?

olbiezer
    jj is going to put in a whirlaway and a casale check up for me and gary snow will pull the engine for a rear main seal....i hate oil leaks lol even if it is just a drop here and there.......

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast