Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: who all is in the central division?

acatitude
    well maybe someone on the offshore only will help. thanks anyways. mmmmm wonder about folks back here

taylormanss
    hey you can keep those yachts outta here.

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
    Hey UT im looking for info on lake of the ozarks, thginking about a trip that way and maybe buying somethjing around the lake. Would appreciate any info you might be able too shoot my way. nice deck boat
    Blowncarrera, sorry about the delay, we put in a new Computer.
    Log on to the LOTO web site. I live on the Niangua arm, which use to be called the quiet arm, it is still better then the Osage arm up to the 31 mile marker. If you like action the Osage arm is your choice if you have a boat that is 30+ foot in length. Come back for the Shootout in Aug. If you can spend a week I'll show you around.
    Jim

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
    Nice set up! Is that a new engine/outdrive or just a new prop?
    When I bought the boat it had a 454 Mag with a Bravo 3 drive. It would run right at 60 MPH, when I put in the HP500 and the XZ drive with the Bravo 1 28 pitch it ran in the in the high 70's but had a hard time getting on plane. Now I have the 25 pitch 5-blade. I still don't know how the boat will handle the prop becase I ran out of good weather. (Come on summer)

acatitude
    Jim thanks for getting back to me. I have a 26 cat. Im looking at property around the lake, well from pics so far. trying to get some ideas of homes and commercial property and have a few things to see before i make a trip. want to have a few or more set appointments to look at when I come back. pm me your number and i will definetly give ya a call when I have some dates in mind. whats the loto website???

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
    Jim thanks for getting back to me. I have a 26 cat. Im looking at property around the lake, well from pics so far. trying to get some ideas of homes and commercial property and have a few things to see before i make a trip. want to have a few or more set appointments to look at when I come back. pm me your number and i will definetly give ya a call when I have some dates in mind. whats the loto website???
    Your 26 foot cat would handel the water OK. The web site is http://odd.net/ I've been here 9 years from Napa Ca. If you have ever been to Berryessa or Clearlake we might have crossed paths. I had a 20 foot Spectra named Thunderbutt. We had a mobil home at Berryessa Marinea and hung out up at the Putta creek bridge a lot. I have since given Thunderbutt to my Son and he took it back to Ca. where he will run it on Berryessa and the Sac. river. If you want me to check out some property's for you let me know. The shootout will be a little more interesting this year as I talked them into letting a boat pull a speed skier, when I told them it would be close to or over a 100MPH they jumped on it. Check your PM for my phone #. Jim

acatitude
    Hey Jim, thanks. well Ive spent a lot of time on berryessa and at putah. I have seen a boat "thunderbutt" it is familiar. still do a lot of boating there at shasta and the delta. Looking at a few things thru an agent and will definatly get in touch when we get closer to making a trip.

U.T.B.A.V-Drive man
    Hey Jim, thanks. well Ive spent a lot of time on berryessa and at putah. I have seen a boat "thunderbutt" it is familiar. still do a lot of boating there at shasta and the delta. Looking at a few things thru an agent and will definatly get in touch when we get closer to making a trip.
    When you decide to come let me know as we have a guest house, if you want to stay in it. We are pretty much centrally located..
    Jim

Nitro Neil
    Hi I am in Fort Worth. I had the Red Schuster(it sold tonight) my new is A Hondo V drive From Duane Hydro.

Rocket
    Rocket (me) lives' behind the "Pine Curtain" in Tyler Texas!!!!
    I drive a little Outboard Called "Sweet and Sassy" in SDBA's M/E (10 second bracket) class!!!!!!! :rollside:

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast