Howdy ya all! Good news guys and gals. I have put together a home video tape of all our 2002 races! It is amateur footage assembled in an amateur fashion with ADULT language in places. No semi-clad ladies or fast boat bragging. If you're into that, dont order this! All N.V.I. racers who ran with us the last two years will receive a copy for $5.00 unless I promised you a free one!! That includes shipping to the U.S.! To all my fine friends here on the Forum I will TRY to do the same! There is one catch, you must post an original picture here of a Nostalgic circle boat! Your post will be judged for authenticity by either: Riptide, SuperLite72, Billy B, BoatGuy 222, JSSK88, Flatracer, SSMike and of course me! Don't send your order until it is verified here. Don't copy former posts or shots from the web, we want new stuff not seen before! At this price, you can have your own copy to laugh at and enjoy instead of being on the 'Forum Tape Chain'!! Remember to send money orders since I cant wait for checks to clear. Please understand, I'm not making a dime on this. I just want to share our nostalgia craze with you great v-drivers especially since I can't post pictures yet. It's my way of saying 'thanks' to the success we have experienced up here but understand this; I only can make one tape at a time! When my cheap recorder smokes, the deal is over!! Anyone out there that I have promised a free one to, please refresh my memory! I'm OLD! And married to a Blonde! Opps...Send your PM for more info and thank you for your patience. By the way, this video is over 2 hours long and includes two crashes and a 266 Hydro! This is not the Suburban White Guys video which is due out later this year and their tape is professionally done. Let's see who's the fastest and gets one FIRST! smile_sp StIlL ThE JeRk having too much fun with his BRAINS tied behind his BACK! smile_sp