Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For all the Magic 28' Deck owners........

NashvilleBound
    I just finished testing several props.....
    Best one by far was the 5 blade Maximus. I just sent it back to BBLADES (THANKS Brett) to have the defuser cut down 1", diameter cut to 15.25 and labbed..... should spin me at 6000rpm and roughly 84mph.
    Get this all done just in time to sell it.... go figure.

beaverretriever
    Best one by far was the 5 blade Maximus. I just sent it back to BBLADES (THANKS Brett) to have the defuser cut down 1", diameter cut to 15.25 and labbed..... should spin me at 6000rpm and roughly 84mph.
    I am not a Magic Deck owner, but I am sure the guys and girls that will be interested in this thread will probably want to know what power/drive/headers/etc you are running. The prop doesn't mean anything without that info.
    84 is moving pretty good on a deck. Do you have the 28 or 30?

purrfecttremor
    Ya think :idea:

Lavey29
    Did you try Hydromitive 5 blade also? They are smaller diameter 15" and you probably would not need to cut the end.

NashvilleBound
    Well, most of the Magic owners know what I am running...
    Ilmor 625, TCM Platinum shorty drive.....
    SWB: ROTFLMAO..... aint that the truth.
    Lavey29: Hydromotive didnt want to communicate. I wanted to test their 6 blade since 3 are shorter.....
    But I do HIGHLY reccommend BBLADES. Brett has been very good with all my retarded questions.

Not So Fast
    I dont have enough horse power to worry about it NSF

NashvilleBound
    I dont have enough horse power to worry about it NSF
    NSF...Dont give me that.... its not like you only have a 496 or something...

Not So Fast
    NSF...Dont give me that.... its not like you only have a 496 or something...
    Hell, NB, all you have to do is put headers on a 496 and they out run me and my puny HP500 WITH CMI headers, or at least thats what I read. I'm just too damn honest I guess NSF

NashvilleBound
    Hell, NB, all you have to do is put headers on a 496 and they out run me and my puny HP500 WITH CMI headers, or at least thats what I read. I'm just too damn honest I guess NSF
    I hear that. What I think....uh, ya....you need is a Whipple setup...... My Ultra with the same was bullet proof. Ever consider it?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Bobby,
    My numbers were way down this weekend. Best I could get was 76 at 4750 with my labbed 28, 3 people 85 gallons. (it got nicked up the last time I was out.) Put my labbed 26 on and was able to run 75, 5000, with 5 people about 70 gallons, a slight headwind and 5 people. Still pretty good but no where near 80. No doubt temp was a factor.
    John M

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast