Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So many cop bashing threads........

DRMCAT
    Very nice and timely post!

TRIMM MANN
    Can't not get tears on that one.
    Great story.

Tittie Chaser
    What a great story ! And thanks to all the LEO's who risk their lives for us every day. Be safe brothers !
    Pfft. That's what they'd like you to think. You're better off thanking the guy that caught the crab leg you're about to chow down on. One P.O.S. internet story, and you forget about the dickhead cops that write you tickets for going 40 in a 35.
    http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/13/pf/dangerousjobs/

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Pfft. That's what they'd like you to think. You're better off thanking the guy that caught the crab leg you're about to chow down on. One P.O.S. internet story, and you forget about the dickhead cops that write you tickets for going 40 in a 35.
    http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/13/pf/dangerousjobs/
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tittie Chaser
    Merry Christmas is right, and I just gave everyone here a reality check for a present.

disco_charger
    Merry Christmas is right, and I just gave everyone here a reality check for a present.
    Interesting thought. So to you, Crab legs is as big a service to society as what a cop does? You don't call the cops, right? Someone steals your car, rapes your wife, burgs your house, etc...You just go get them yourself, eh tough guy? You know where to get them at too? You know what to do to them, and how to make sure it was them? Enjoy your holiday.

Tittie Chaser
    I don't beleive the issue is whether or not they are needed, it was the perception that they have 'the most dangerous jobs'. We are all out in the same society, and I don't wear a bullet proof vest or carry a gun; they do. I also don't get to retire at 55, still receiving 80% pay; all the while collecting money from whatever filler job I invented for myself, making cabinets in my garage.
    Thank you, have a seat.

badtaste
    TC, you don't wear a vest while you are out in society because you don't have people "gunning" for you just because of your job. Unless you're a gang banger, no one is "after" you for what you do.

disco_charger
    How many people just randomly shoot at cabinet makers, or Crab Fisherman, or anyone other than cops? You ever seen a gang decide to kill a cabinet maker to prove a point? I think that just because cops aren't dying doesn't make the job any less dangerous. I think the stats on who gets hurt would be an interesting stat. How about suicide rates? The cops I know aren't looking for sympathy, or even special consideration from you. They love their job. Most of the cops I know are doing it, because it's their way of making the world a better place. I don't think you'll see a lot of police departments campaigning that their job is the most dangerous. But hazards come in all kinds of shapes. Thanks for the advice on sitting down, I already am, I don't need stupid one liners to make a point.

Kilrtoy
    This is not the thread to debate if cops are needed or not or if they are assholes or not, Lets get back to the original thread....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast