Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The official "Crunk Post" thread

VEGASBABY
    Ok, I know its Sunday, but from June 1 thru Sept 1, every Sunday is the official Rehab day in Las Vegas. And we feel it should be that way from Vegas to So Cal. So again its 8pm and the party is rolling here at the Morgans, did I mention the king of the BBQ Mr GHT is smokin again? So if your partying with at least a beer in your hand and a couple good friends by your side, Post Up! You are in Rehab my friend. Tell us whats going on in your Rehab part of town. P.S. Dont just look at this thread, contribute to it!

Phat Matt
    That doesn't even sound good. I am still hungover from last night. :sqeyes:

VEGASBABY
    We hope you're "recuperating" with friends, at least. NEXT sunday should be your rehab day, take Saturday easy like we did and rock in Monday Sunday nite.

MrsGHT
    That doesn't even sound good. I am still hungover from last night. :sqeyes:
    We would be hungover from last night, but we kept it goin', so guess we're gonna feel it on Monday. :cry:

TBONE1904
    Put the race car away around noon....since then we have been drinking steadily in a Sunday fashion and watching the NHRA Summer Nationals. Just went over to 7 eleven and grabbed a 3 pack of tall cans to get me through laundry and getting ready for the week. No one else is drinking?

BOBALOO
    The neighbor smoked some ribs and we celebrated my neighbors b-day today. My special someone and I just broke in da new mamster bath with a couple cocktails:devil:

Ok, I know its Sunday, but from June 1 thru Sept 1, every Sunday is the official Rehab day in Las Vegas. And we feel it should be that way from Vegas to So Cal. So again its 8pm and the party is rolling here at the Morgans, did I mention the king of the BBQ Mr GHT is smokin again? So if your partying with at least a beer in your hand and a couple good friends by your side, Post Up! You are in Rehab my friend. Tell us whats going on in your Rehab part of town. P.S. Dont just look at this thread, contribute to it!
    Sounds like, "Group Therapy" to me, Party On!

vmjtc3
    Soundslike a good time Me I am off t bed cause I gotta get up at 4 in the am and go to work Have a few for me while yourall at it

vmjtc3
    Sounds like a good time Me I am off t bed cause I gotta get up at 4 in the am and go to work Have a few for me while your all at it

VEGASBABY
    Looks like its monday and I feel great, Should be a good day after rehab. Hope everyone enjoyed there Sunday as much as we did. And thanks to those who posted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast