Thread: Ambusher

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    Hey Chandler,
    How has things been going?
    You coming to Lake Anna this weekend?
    I am not sure if I am going to make it or not. I am tring to get the Rogers ready but there are still many little time consuming things that need to be done. I may drag it down there anyway just to get some ideas and advice. The trailer turned out trick as hell. You would not belive what that ugly brown pile of scrap metal turned into.
    If you have room can you bring the bimini top with you (that is if you still have it)? If I don't make it I will have some friends there that will get it from you.
    I still have your number, I'll give you a call and let you know what is going on.
    Thanks,
    John

Wet Dream
    JBG, you HAVE to come down. You've been trying to make it since the beginning...now is the time.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    JBG, you HAVE to come down. You've been trying to make it since the beginning...now is the time.
    You are right Wet, I have.
    I am in the moving and storage industry, and June is out of control for us. I am gonna try to make it this year. I will be there for sure if I get the boat back together. It would be if I did'nt keep changing things along the way.
    Oh well, we will see what happens between now and then.

TaylorJet
    You are right Wet, I have.
    I am in the moving and storage industry, and June is out of control for us. I am gonna try to make it this year. I will be there for sure if I get the boat back together. It would be if I did'nt keep changing things along the way.
    Oh well, we will see what happens between now and then.
    JBG,just bring the pontoon,my jet won't be ready,going in the pontoon.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    JBG,just bring the pontoon,my jet won't be ready,going in the pontoon.
    Thought about that too.
    I just hate to drag that pig all the way down there. It will carry alot more beer than the jet boat. We'll see what happens.

fakethis
    Jonny im going friday afternoon call if you need anything.

TaylorJet
    fake-i'll be down sat around noon.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    Jonny im going friday afternoon call if you need anything.
    Thanks MIke,
    I decided that I am not going to go to Lake Anna.
    I am gonna stop at your shop today to pick up some things. We were close to getting things done, but just ran out of time.
    I might see you before you leave foe the lake.