Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found this in the backyard this weekend - wow

Steamin' Rice
    This is the biggest scorpion I've ever seen - Now I don't know if I should throw it on the grill or make a belt buckle out of it.....
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1181061895

Jordy
    Go for the belt buckle!!! That's a big som'bitch!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Liberator TJ1984
    clip the stinger off and kep him as a pet :devil:

DILLIGAF
    When I first moved into my BHC house I had many that were that big or bigger. Scared the shit out of me but I would catch them and have fun with them while posting here on HB. Only found one in the house but many small ones were in the garage. They were all dead in the garage...thank goodness.
    Maybe the one you got is pregnant with babies?
    Have you ID it to find out what type it is? It looks like a Bark Scorpion...which are the really bad ones

shippingguy
    Make sure to wash that container out before you put your leftovers in again

2Driver
    This is the biggest scorpion I've ever seen - Now I don't know if I should throw it on the grill or make a belt buckle out of it.....
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1181061895
    Pretty big one there. We get a few to over here in Carefree. Havent been bit yet ..... x-fingers

Jordy
    Pretty big one there. We get a few to over here in Carefree. Havent been bit yet ..... x-fingers
    Hey, you guys could have a competition for the most unique wildlife in the backyard. :idea: :jawdrop:
    Jordy <----pretty OK living down in the 'burbs.
    p.s. I get coyotes from the mountain preserves running down the street from time to time, and have had 1 scorpion in 7 years. Made an example of him and haven't had any others.

Hotcobra270
    those things scare the sh!t out of me...
    Do they try to enter homes? I dont want to kill any animals around my house, but I dont want them around either, especially since I have two dogs..

ChumpChange
    As a general rule of scorpions, the smaller the claws, the more poisenous they are. Those claws look pretty small to me.

Mountainstone
    When deployed to Saudi Arabia a few years back, we'd catch scorpions and throw 'em into the freezer until they died (or at least stopped moving). Then we cast 'em in clear Lucite and make paperweights out of em.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast