Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this Jordy?

Jordy
    Jordy, why do I have to be brought into this? this looks to be between you and Grads.
    Why not??? He's normally stalking you all over ***boat and ISL. Guess you weren't paying attention to his avatar and siggy pic. Then again, he is your buddy, right??? :notam:
    Grads, that's pretty dang funny. you have some mad photoshopping and animation skills.
    You're one of the most confusing nutswingers I've ever seen...

Ziggy
    Jordy, why do I have to be brought into this? this looks to be between you and Grads.
    Grads, that's pretty dang funny. you have some mad photoshopping and animation skills.
    The thread on ISL would answer that question

Jordy
    The thread on ISL would answer that question
    Apparently neither of them are that smart Ziggy. At least I can go to the gym.

Jordy
    I have no clue what you're talking about. His ISL avatar and sig line have nothing to do with me.
    Are you really that stupid??? He's got a pic of him with John West from Ultra and then had some West Coast Chopper's mechanics gloves in his siggy before he got a little help. Every chance he gets he brings up your dumbass lawsuit against Ultra. I really hope you're just playing stupid... :notam:
    Why would I waste my time to come up with something new for this retard anyway???

grads2112
    and talk about obsessions, why do you still have all those animated pics of grads? they were funny the first through 10th times shown earlier in the year...but just getting old now. you're creative. why don't you come up with something new?
    I couldn't of said it better myself. It's all in good fun. It just seems someone can dish it out but can't take it.

Jyruiz
    I knew I should have saved that popcorn picture.

djunkie
    I knew I should have saved that popcorn picture.

http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1181082648

squirt'nmyload
    i just looked through all 8 of his posts over the last few days and there are zero references to me. you're the one who brought me up and who keeps talking about the lawsuit. I don't see anything with pics of gloves. why don't you just leave me out of your fights with grads.
    search ***boat

squirt'nmyload
    shall i find more
    A thread about UltraJohn with 14 posts and no mention of the pending....ah nevermind.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast