Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this Jordy?

Jyruiz

Jordy
    It's all in good fun. It just seems someone can dish it out but can't take it.
    I can take it just fine from people that I do consider in the realm of being able to have "good fun" on here. Unfortunately, you've proven yourself to be a douchebag time and time again and therefore, aren't one of those "good fun" kind of guys Greg. In fact, you really do concern me with your seemingly homosexual tendencies... :idea:
    Sorry Greg Chokesondick, but I don't swing that way.

squirt'nmyload
    I can take it just fine from people that I do consider in the realm of being able to have "good fun" on here. Unfortunately, you've proven yourself to be a douchebag time and time again and therefore, aren't one of those "good fun" kind of guys Greg. In fact, you really do concern me with your seemingly homosexual tendencies... :idea:
    forgot to give him this
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...1130536521.jpg

RiverDave
    Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently? That's why I just avoid the issue all together nowdayz. Ain't worth possibly putting you in "Jordinator" mode.
    And no I'm not talking about that "other" thing that we've gone round and round about a 100 times..
    RD

grads2112
    Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently?
    RD
    Bingo

RiverDave
    Bingo
    Don't get me wrong, I still think your an idiot.. I ain't taking your side by a long shot.. LOL
    RD

djunkie
    Don't get me wrong, I still think your an idiot.. I ain't taking your side by a long shot.. LOL
    RD
    LOL!!!!

Jordy
    Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently?
    No Dave, that's not true. I'm happy go lucky and have no problem playing around on here and joking. Happens all the time. I do have a problem when some cocksucker decides to post up bits and pieces of my "criminal" record, or when my personal info that I don't post up on the boards, or want posted up on the boards, ends up on here. Other than that, have at it.
    Grads is a douchebag plain and simple. He continues to post up drama and bullshit over on ISL, which is why he's not a member there anymore. Sure, I had a hand in it, based upon his past record, so he decides to come here and go this route. Pretty sad really. :notam:

Havasu_Dreamin
    RD
    ROFLMAO! Classic RD!

RiverDave
    Hey man I was just telling you how I felt about it. Take it for what it's worth?
    RD

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast