Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this Jordy?

Jbb
    Well... that's not necesarilly true Jordy. Seems to me if anyone even makes a joke in good fun you take it kinda personally as of recently? That's why I just avoid the issue all together nowdayz. Ain't worth possibly putting you in "Jordinator" mode.
    And no I'm not talking about that "other" thing that we've gone round and round about a 100 times..
    RD
    Look at Comrade Johnson.....all....hatin on the Jordy....and shit!....
    RD SUX...

Biglue
    am I missing something in the first 6 posts that say anything about you till you once again open mouth insert foot in post 7????
    Yeah, no shit. I wondered WTH he popped in like that.

ULTRA26 # 1
    am I missing something in the first 6 posts that say anything about you till you once again open mouth insert foot in post 7????
    I was wondeing about this myself.
    UJ, when you posted this, "why do I have to be brought into this? this looks to be between you and Grads."
    your name had not been mentioned. Am I missing something?

Mr Nice Guy
    Whatever your feelings are regarding the situation, bringing John's wife into it is BULLSHIT, pure and simple! This isn't the first time you have done it, how about being a "Mr. Nice Guy" and making it the last!
    With all due respect Mr Bilge Idiot, when Ultra Jane posts up pictures of his wife in the "Look at my Wife's new Additions" threads, then he is leaving her subject to criticism. There is no slamming of her character. It is a simple critique of a boob job. Nothing more nothing less. I will respect your request.

Ziggy
    I thought there was another post in there that isn't there now
    I could be wrong:idea: I don't know..

Mr Nice Guy
    Dont drag me into this dipshit... your the one mouthing off about grads and UJ, not me..... Ive said in open forum what I have to say. read it if your so interested in where my nuts are... I kinda agreed with your last post, but I guess your a douchebag drinker yourself...
    and are you just sitting on the fence with the picket up your feel good????
    I have nothing against Grads or Jordy, its there issue... Uj is a dick thats where I stand until he mans up ..... ... next question???
    Noted

Devil's Advocate
    forgot to give him this
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...1130536521.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1181083097
    Nice..
    Don't get me wrong, I still think your an idiot.. I ain't taking your side by a long shot.. LOL
    RD
    Classic stuff.
    You said you wouldn't tell anyone about our dates :idea:
    LOL.
    Mrs Grads you just keep digging yourself a hole. You and your girl Ultra Jane really should leave the big kid sandbox. It's not for little ones. Ultra Jane is nothing more than a kid that was beat up in high school. Nowadays, he needs to buy his wife an enormous and ridiculous blow up rack that looks like something out of a freakshow. And buy a USED BOAT owned by an infamous character. He blows up a couple outdrives, grenades a motor and now decides it is time for some retribution. Then his buddy Grads runs his pie hole every chance he gets about the lawsuit. YOU my friend are a DOUCHE BAG! That seems to be the label used by all that have posted. Check yourselves!
    So the Mr. Nice Guy was you just focking with us right?

grads2112
    Hey Mr. Nice Guy, be a man and leave UltraJohns wifes hooters out of this. If you want to talk about some really big cans talk about Jordys.

squirt'nmyload
    The only thing that Jordy did that was "criminal" was go out in public without a bra on.
    this coming from someone who had a picture taken of himself with a rubber dick in his mouth

Biglue
    this coming from someone who had a picture taken of himself with a rubber dick in his mouth
    Come on......it's not so bad. I mean, its not like he was taking one in the pooper.......er wait. :jawdrop:

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast