Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this Jordy?

Jordy
    looks like Jordy deleted his post. His was right before mine and I was responding to him.
    Nope. Wrong. I haven't deleted shit. Try again John. You're proving yourself to be every bit as much of a douchebag as your boyfriend Grads. Figure out how to get that pesky Ultra stitching out of the seats on your boat yet??? :notam:
    Perhaps one of the mods didn't like the demonstration your buddy Grads was giving on how to deepthroat his dildo. Rest assured that I didn't delete shit. Especially when it has to do with either of you little bitches.

Jordy
    Mrs Grads you just keep digging yourself a hole. You and your girl Ultra Jane really should leave the big kid sandbox. It's not for little ones. Ultra Jane is nothing more than a kid that was beat up in high school. Nowadays, he needs to buy his wife an enormous and ridiculous blow up rack that looks like something out of a freakshow. And buy a USED BOAT owned by an infamous character. He blows up a couple outdrives, grenades a motor and now decides it is time for some retribution. Then his buddy Grads runs his pie hole every chance he gets about the lawsuit. YOU my friend are a DOUCHE BAG! That seems to be the label used by all that have posted. Check yourselves!
    Wow. Mr. Nice Guy seems to have a pretty good grasp on the situation...

ULTRA26 # 1
    looks like Jordy deleted his post. His was right before mine and I was responding to him.
    Thanks

Mrs. MIAD
    The only thing that Jordy did that was "criminal" was go out in public without a bra on.
    WOW....what an A**H**LE.......
    I LOVE YOU JORDO!!!

Jordy
    WOW....what an A**H**LE.......
    I LOVE YOU JORDO!!!
    Like I said, I can get in shape, these little bitches will still be stupid. I'm not worried.
    Thanks J. See you guys Saturday. Got all the makings for jello for the lake and afterparty. Guess I'll have to call the Ashimal and let her know.

Mrs. MIAD
    Like I said, I can get in shape, these little bitches will still be stupid. I'm not worried.
    Thanks J. See you guys Saturday. Got all the makings for jello for the lake and afterparty. Guess I'll have to call the Ashimal and let her know.
    Can't wait for Saturday!

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    I have read through this whole thing and only have 2 thoughts.
    1) when are people gonna learn... Jordy will bury you on ***boat, i have not seen him lose one of these "internet fights" yet.
    2) i want to see some pics of "ultra janes" rediculous rack!

Jordy
    You mean Mrs. Ultra Jane??? :idea:
    http://simpler-solutions.net/pmachin...ta20040811.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
    OMG this is still going?????

Biglue
    I have read through this whole thing and only have 2 thoughts.
    1) when are people gonna learn... Jordy will berry you on ***boat, i have not seen him lose one of these "internet fights" yet.
    :2purples: :2purples:

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast