Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indoor Storage - Needles or LHC

essexjet
    Wow 13x40 $175 in Havasu..
    $45 extra a month to have my boat less then 2 minutes away. Guess I need to start shopping out in Havasu. Anybody have info on the new place at the 95 and 40?

RiverToysJas
    $45 extra a month to have my boat less then 2 minutes away. Guess I need to start shopping out in Havasu. Anybody have info on the new place at the 95 and 40?
    Yeah, but that's one of the ways I justify the storage.....don't have to tow it everytime!
    RTJas

raff
    I believe that they are trying to sell the ones you are talking about.:idea:
    This is where we at http://lakehavasustorage.com/index.asp
    Like Sara said 13x40 $175 its the new one up by Lowes..

Insurance God
    If you still need a spot, let me know. My Grandmother lives in Havasu & owns 3 storage facilities. I can email you details and check on the waiting list (if there is one) bla bla bla. Insure your boat w/ me and I will get you to the front of the list

Havasu_Dreamin
    What about those storage facilities out by Pilot...kinda gets you in the middle of Needles and Havasu.
    Those units, or at least the ones in one of the facilities out there, are actually units that you buy. Their booth is right next to the Boat Bling booth at the Pomona Boat Show this weekend I see what informatiion I can get about them...

Havasu_Dreamin
    I believe that they are trying to sell the ones you are talking about.:idea:
    This is where we at http://lakehavasustorage.com/index.asp
    Like Sara said 13x40 $175 its the new one up by Lowes..
    These are the ones located next to Lowes in Havasu and unless something has changed they are not units that you purchase.....lease only

raff
    These are the ones located next to Lowes in Havasu and unless something has changed they are not units that you purchase.....lease only
    Yes the ones by the Lowes are lease only, the ones up by the 40 are the one you need to buy, I think..

Kiddunot
    10X40ft enclosed with full 24 hour access security gate. I am paying 160/ month for this, it is convienent. They have showers, bathrooms, boat wash, on site management in case you need a special tool or anything...they were suppose to have there own boat launch, but i have not heard anything on that.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yes the ones by the Lowes are lease only, the ones up by the 40 are the one you need to buy, I think..
    You would be correct.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12