Thread: I wonder if this will end up on You Tube...

Insurance God
    PAW PAW, Mich. - A man was taken on a wild ride when his wheelchair became lodged in the grille of a semitrailer and was accidentally pushed down a highway for four miles at about 50 mph, authorities said.
    The 21-year-old man, whose name was not released, was unharmed but was taken to a hospital as a precaution. He had been secured to his wheelchair by a seat belt.
    “The man spilled his soda pop, but he wasn’t upset,” said Sgt. Kathy Morton of the Michigan State Police.
    *I copied this from the MSN Home Page.

Cigalert
    Now I need to know....how in focks sake did the wheelchair become lodged?

Devilman
    Now I need to know....how in focks sake did the wheelchair become lodged?
    LOL, no shit. I have seen a car hit the back of a moving 18 wheeler & get stuck to it, but this guys story.... bound to be interesting. LMAO

Insurance God
    I can't believe it either! The story also said that when the popo received the 1st call about it they thought it was a prank call (then more calls came in).

phebus
    They showed it on the news, and the two handles on the back of the wheelchair were stuck in the grill, so the guy was just pushed forward by the truck like a wheelchair hood ornament.

Cigalert
    Hopefully the wheelchair dudes balls are ok! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153177)

Insurance God
    Hopefully the wheelchair dudes balls are ok! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153177)
    They are probably hanging from the back of the semi's trailer. Haven't you seen that before? I guess this happens all the time...