Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coyote Marine In Lhc, Az

Not So Fast
    If you like personal service with no BS then Scott and T are the BEST and very, very knowledgeable. If the butler answers (inside joke) just leave a message and they will get back to you. NSF

TOBTEK
    HEY LESS.......
    http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/you're_a_fag1.jpg

DID you get hooked up with your BoatBling products? let me, Patrick, Carey, or Scott know if you need anything.

dunaholic
    A popular one at that. Wonder what happened?
    Chongs re-built my dads outboard to factory specs and it ran hard year after year after that. I may visit him again soon or outboard dr. PM me I will let you in on my secret weapon for bbc inboard stuff. (I don't want him getting to buisy till he finishes my motor.)
    I don't want to bash them too much in a public forum, so I will just bite my tongue. let's just say that I am very unhappy with their performance and their customer service. After I raised some concerns and said I wouldn't be reffering any business the owner called me and talked to me like it was no big deal that my boat was not ready on time after they had it for 2 weeks. Anyhow, there is a lot more to the story........

Glamasu
    Absolutly sucks marine.....ARRON and brian can lick it!!:burningm:
    Same thing happened to me only 2 days late but that was after i set an appt 2 weeks in advance....Then tried to charge 250$ bucks more than the agreed to price. Needless to say I mailed scott a key to my house and it can only get better from my experience with absolute

Glamasu
    Well, I have to say....Scott just called me and its finally done.....Basically I got the "works service".....And then some .
    If your ever in doubt where to take your boat.....Coyote marine is the place.By far more than SATISFIED....
    Personal service and attention to detail....At a FAIR price...
    Can't say enough about this shop.
    Mike

Mr. Crusader 83
    Well, I have to say....Scott just called me and its finally done.....Basically I got the "works service".....And then some .
    If your ever in doubt where to take your boat.....Coyote marine is the place.By far more than SATISFIED....
    Personal service and attention to detail....At a FAIR price...
    Can't say enough about this shop.
    Mike
    I stopped by Scotts lastnight. You have a nice looking boat.
    Scott and T are very nice and honest people. You wont find a better person to treat you right and take care of your boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12