Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our first trip to Lake Anna

CVX20
    We returned home from Lake Anna today. This was our first trip to a jet boat event or to any type of hot boat gathering. We had a blast looking at all the cool boats and talking to all the nice people. Jack's place is beautiful and what a nice guy to host such a cool event each year. We stayed at the Lake Anna Lodge where most of the guests were hot boat owners from all over the east coast and they sure were a good group of people. They made us feel right at home and even made a point to include us in there activities. We didn't have a boat of our own this year because it is currently under construction but we plan to have it there as soon as it is done. We were lucky enough to spend the weekend with our friends from Roanoke, Scott and Tammy, who took there 1971 Carlson CV19SS. We wern't the hottest jet boat there but we were in a cool classic jet. Scott also has an Eliminator bubble deck that he plans to take next year. Here is a few pictures of some of the boats that were at the lodge. Sorry, we didn't get all of them. Looking forward to next time.
    Thanks, Fred and Melissa

CVX20
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...TheEast038.jpg
    I know a few boats were missed but we want to say thanks to "everyone" that we met, Fat Rat, Delaware Dave, Wideopen545 and all the rest!

sunkisst
    When you get the 20 done,My buddy,Mark ,has an interest in the 19.Let me know if you have interest in parting with her.He pointed her out to me as an interest, Thanks,Jack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast