Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kachina in the new Powerboat

No Name
    we saw this one at humbug....i'm speechless....what i want to know is who's boat is the one pictured on the side of the other boat
    The other boat with the boat, plane, jet skis, tubes, ice chest and whatever else I forgot to mention is the same one as the one with the limo with the pirates cursing Vegas Blvd. Just a different side……
    Sorry I forgot the parrot....

RiverToysJas
    Hey now those are someone's pride and joy, and you shouldn't bash someone's boat that they spent a lot of time money on.....even if they couldn't afford good taste option. ......Sorry Jeff, just couldn't do it with a straight face!!! Tom, now you tell me I'm just not right.
    I'm thinking about a new boat....I'm working on my graphics and trying to work in the Pope and Courtney Love, along with some Harry Potter and Rambo themes........but I still want checkers, flames, and a WWI dog fight.....
    RTJas

Kachina26
    Hey now those are someone's pride and joy, and you shouldn't bash someone's boat that they spent a lot of time money on.....even if they couldn't afford good taste option. ......Sorry Jeff, just couldn't do it with a straight face!!! Tom, now you tell me I'm just not right.
    I'm thinking about a new boat....I'm working on my graphics and trying to work in the Pope and Courtney Love, along with some Harry Potter and Rambo themes........but I still want checkers, flames, and a WWI dog fight.....
    RTJas
    The Pope.....LMAO!!!

DILLIGAF
    Tom, now you tell me I'm just not right.
    RTJas
    Talking about timing and all.....lol

RiverToysJas
    The Pope.....LMAO!!!
    Yeah, I think he's going to be in one of the open cockpit planes holding his staff up in the air with lightening coming off it.......I think one side is almost done, just need to come up with another theme for the other side......maybe something that has to do with the epic struggle of mankind against the forces of nature....and Dinosaurs...with Captain Kirk riding a whale....yeah, that's it....Thank God for Kachina, because Lavey called the Police on me!!!!
    RTJas

soupersonic
    Just a few of my personal favorites.
    http://www.kachinaboats.com/boats/dr...rge/p-1632.jpg
    The paint job on the boat in the mural is better than the boat its painted on?

phebus
    Haters

Sportin' Wood
    RTJas
    LOL...
    When you have a 30 year old beat the hell outta ya like I do, Pope graphics sound pretty good. Nothing a can of flat black can't fix. Come to think of it how long till we get a Flat Biller Model in suede Black with a couple stickers plastered on the sides(crooked of course)
    Jas don't forget " Blue and grey are the new pink and teal"

AZJD
    The paint job on the boat in the mural is better than the boat its painted on?
    I like the 39' single engine in this mural.

40FlatDeck
    I am never one to bag on somebodys boat. It is just so strange these paint jobs.....a parrot smoking a cigar? Your old boat painted on your new boat.....a chrome Bravo drive? And the best part is the shark eating the Donzi and Fountain.....I just don't understand.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast