Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prayers Please..........

driverno8
    Thanks you guys. Gavin's a fighter you can tell already. He's doing great, just not wanting to take the bottle. Once he figures that out they're going to release him. Every day we see him he's figuring it out better and better. Hopefully he's coming home soon, because Dada want's to take him to the river. Seth (my 2 year old) is always asking for him. He understands there's another baby, but doesn't understand why he's not a home.
    Topless - I'm sorry if my couple posts come across as high jacking, please forgive me if they do. They are not intended to. I only mention my little guy when I read post like yours. Kinda let's others out there know that there's more then just one unhealthy child out there and they all need prayers. And for people like you that need to know you're not the only one going through some tough times. The more people to bounce thoughts, stories and prayers off of the better. We're all in this together in some sort of weird way.

topless
    Thanks you guys. Gavin's a fighter you can tell already. He's doing great, just not wanting to take the bottle. Once he figures that out they're going to release him. Every day we see him he's figuring it out better and better. Hopefully he's coming home soon, because Dada want's to take him to the river. Seth (my 2 year old) is always asking for him. He understands there's another baby, but doesn't understand why he's not a home.
    Topless - I'm sorry if my couple posts come across as high jacking, please forgive me if they do. They are not intended to. I only mention my little guy when I read post like yours. Kinda let's others out there know that there's more then just one unhealthy child out there and they all need prayers. And for people like you that need to know you're not the only one going through some tough times. The more people to bounce thoughts, stories and prayers off of the better. We're all in this together in some sort of weird way.
    Never tought of it as a hijack. As a mater of fact, I'm glad you posted because now my prayers can include you too.

Baja Big Dog
    Why the children....somebody answer the question...WHY THE CHILDREN!!!
    ITS JUST WRONG.
    I hope the big guy upstairs looks after him.

Mohave Vice
    Prayers are being said.

voodoomedman
    Done!

topless
    Update............
    Little Bobby is on life support and they had to cut a hole in his skull to relieve the pressure. It doesn't look good but he is still fighting. It looks like he will have and does have permenant brain damage. Please keep the prayers coming.

topless
    Time for an update on Bobby. Looks like our prayers hellped the little guy. After I posted and got more info from his Mom, she says it happened at school during a game of dodge ball. They weren't using a regular dodge ball but instead they used a soccer ball. It hit him in the head and he went into convulsions.
    The doctors said he will never talk again or learn sign language either. The entire l\side of his brain that controls speech is toast. (thats what they said anyway) I told Mom who's name is also Bobbi not to believe everything the doctors say.
    Fast forward to today.........
    I talked to little Bobby on the phone and YES he can talk, it is slow but he is improving every day and gets to go home tomorrow.
    Thanks guys for all your prayers.
    Ali

OGShocker
    Time for an update on Bobby. Looks like our prayers hellped the little guy. After I posted and got more info from his Mom, she says it happened at school during a game of dodge ball. They weren't using a regular dodge ball but instead they used a soccer ball. It hit him in the head and he went into convulsions.
    The doctors said he will never talk again or learn sign language either. The entire l\side of his brain that controls speech is toast. (thats what they said anyway) I told Mom who's name is also Bobbi not to believe everything the doctors say.
    Fast forward to today.........
    I talked to little Bobby on the phone and YES he can talk, it is slow but he is improving every day and gets to go home tomorrow.
    Thanks guys for all your prayers.
    Ali
    First time seeing this, Ali.
    Our thoughts and prayers to, Bobby .

Mrs.HLB
    Wow! I am so glad he is doing better!! Prayers are still coming..
    Mrs.HLB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123