Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement from DosSangers

dossangers
    I just wanted to let everybody know how much fun my son had with you guys at red rock he respected all of you and wanted to be part of it. It was the highlight of my life in boating. Im having a real difficult time. im selling my boat i dont know if i can ever go on the river again. To everyone involved in helping me my deepest thanks. in the end its how many friends you have accumulated and the good times you have shared because LIFE is to short. ive had the best times since ive found you guys on ***boat and met you in person the same with jonathan ill remember it ALWAYS Wayne and jonathan Herbert

dossangers
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/167palm_springs_025-med.jpg[/img]

cal***boat
    dossangers:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/167palm_springs_025-med.jpg[/img] Wayne, I'am so sorry for your loss and may God be with you through these tough times.
    Although we never met I feel we all knew another from here on the boards.
    You and Jenna please take care and GOD BLESS.
    If there is anything any of us can ever do for you please ask.
    Dave

burbanite
    Wayne,
    I just caught up with what has happened and although I have no real idea how you are feeling I do know that there are many, many people in this small community of ours that care greatly.
    I cannot say anything in a way that truly expresses my feelings nor go far in helping you right now but I can tell how proud you are of the things you guys did together.
    We never forget a friend...

superdave013
    Wayne,
    Man, I donno what to say. I guess all I can say is I'm more sorry for your loss then words can describe.
    I remember when you came by my house to pick up some parts for Jonathan's boat. We talked about how cool of a farther / son project it was. I could tell you were truly excited about it.
    I never got the chance to meet your children but they must have been a real joy to be around. How could they not be with a dad like you.
    If you ever need anything I'm pretty close by. Even if it's just someone to talk to I'm here for you.

dmontzsta
    God Bless your family at this time. I understand first hand how close the father and son bond is, and for it to be broken is too much pain to handle. My freind Jason lives down the street from you, and has told me just how close you guys were. Me and my family are very hurt and pray that god will show you and your wife the way to best deal with this pain.

hd&boatrider
    Words really can't do any justice here but I wanted to let you know that I feel very bad about what has happened. I am hopeful that you and your wife can remember the good times you had with your children in the short time they were with you. God Bless

Sangster
    Wayne..Our thoughts are with you....This is a time when words are very hard to come by...We're here for you if you need....

Blown 472
    I am sorry about the loss of your children, I too am at a loss for words. You are in my thoughts.
    [ September 24, 2003, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Havasu Doug
    Wayne, nothing can be said to change the past, but it can have an effect on the future. Just remember that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of thousands.
    Hang in there friend.
    [ September 23, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Doug ]

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast