Thread: Need Furniture

Community
    Hey everyone - I am looking to furnish my condo in Bullhead to use for myself as its not selling and/or renting at this time and well, might as well use it. So, its a 2 bed deal and will need couch/tv etc. I am in Glendale, CA so I need fairly close by unless you go to Bullhead regularly. Need queen/king bed and maybe some bunk beds? Maybe we can work out a free weekend if you want to donate, otherwise I have cash. If you can post pics of stuff you have you want to sell that would be great.
    Thanks.
    Gary

JB in so cal
    Hey everyone - I am looking to furnish my condo in Bullhead to use for myself as its not selling and/or renting at this time and well, might as well use it. So, its a 2 bed deal and will need couch/tv etc. I am in Glendale, CA so I need fairly close by unless you go to Bullhead regularly. Need queen/king bed and maybe some bunk beds? Maybe we can work out a free weekend if you want to donate, otherwise I have cash. If you can post pics of stuff you have you want to sell that would be great.
    Thanks.
    Gary
    I'm in the process of moving my Dad into a senior apartment and most of his stuff is going on sale next weekend - the 23rd.
    No pics. But here's a partial list:
    King Size bed - only about 3 years old
    Possibly another bed-queen
    A couch or two
    End tables
    Various Dressers
    A desk
    A recliner or two
    Garage Tools-tons of wrenches, power tools
    A couple sets of golfclubs
    Patio Funiture
    A ton of plates, dishes, pots, pans, kitchen stuff
    And a bunch of other stuff.
    All of this is located in San Juan Capistrano in south Orange County

Community
    That is all the stuff I need. Can you get me a price for all the furniture, including the outdoor stuff and the dishes etc as the place is totally bare. One stop shopping would be great. I can get trailer or something and come pick it up. If later on you could send me pics of the sofas etc that would be great.
    Thanks.