Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Sleeper CP...

Psycho Squid
    First off on the "fire", my parents house in Dehesa Valley burned 8 years ago this past Jan. As far as a total lose fire goes it wasn't that bad. It took 5 hours to burn down and almost every thing of value got removed from the house by us and the volunteer fire fighters. Since there was a guest house there they moved into it. They sold the 12 acres before they rebuilt.
    A STV, no freaking way! Wasn't us. Nothing wrong with STV's but you wouldn't catch me in one over 100, or even close to 100.
    Lastly, You must have been real drunk(bad Tequilla) or something else. The boat has never had an engine cover and never will. James and I both like looking at the engine to much to do that.
    Glad to hear the Yuma Famers are still around. We'll see you this Summer sometime.
    Sleeper CP Well glad to hear all turned out Ok. My parents had a home fire. My brother Darrin, ( No Regret$ ) here on the boards left a dry pair of jeans in the dryer on high. He was trying to get the wrinkles out. Went to the country club for drinks, Came home to the fire dept.
    Tequilla good!..........I stay away from uncle Jack.
    Glad to see that ford back in the water.
    Squid

noregret$
    Well glad to hear all turned out Ok. My parents had a home fire. My brother Darrin, ( No Regret$ ) here on the boards left a dry pair of jeans in the dryer on high. He was trying to get the wrinkles out. Went to the country club for drinks, Came home to the fire dept.
    Tequilla good!..........I stay away from uncle Jack.
    Glad to see that ford back in the water.
    Squid
    nice to see the JC'S BACK ON THE WATER stop in at sand bar 3 and say hi!!!!!!! as for fire IWON'T TALK ABOUT SQUID BLOWING UUPP.... GRAMMAS HOUSE WITH A VOLKSWAGEN BUG ..........!!!!!!!!! HOT BURN....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12