Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Gores past comes back

tbanzer
    Long video but worth the time to see to the end. Al the things the news media and the democratic party are accusing GW Bush of lying about in Iraq. After seeing this I dont know how anybody can take Gore serious.
    http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/al-gore/

HighRoller
    It's no surprise. ALL the politicians said the same thing. Saddam was dangerous, he was trying to get nukes etc...John Kerry has a video just like this as well as Mrs. Clinton and Ted Kennedy. Somehow they all got amnesia when they started viewing the Iraq war as a political opportunity instead of a battle against terror. Sad.

Blown 472
    Long video but worth the time to see to the end. Al the things the news media and the democratic party are accusing GW Bush of lying about in Iraq. After seeing this I dont know how anybody can take Gore serious.
    http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/al-gore/
    Who the **** cares, we have a problem here that we need to fix and stop that dipshit bush from selling this country out.

Old Texan
    Who the **** cares, we have a problem here that we need to fix and stop that dipshit bush from selling this country out.
    If only he was the lone dipshit we had to worry about. Being a dipshit appears to be a requirement to get to DC, they are certainly the overwhelming majority.
    If one good man/woman would step forward and run on a platform that they will stop all the stupidity, ie- PC correct war, illegals, socilized med, and the rest of the maladies kicking our middle class asses, that person would be elected in a landslide. Everyone running seems to be a clone of someone from past elections. Honesty to the "peoples" wishes would get the votes, regardless of party affiliation. Then when they get in office let the "misfits" in both Senate and House know the "bullshit party" is over!
    We can only wish at this point unfortunately.........

ULTRA26 # 1
    If only he was the lone dipshit we had to worry about. Being a dipshit appears to be a requirement to get to DC, they are certainly the overwhelming majority.
    If one good man/woman would step forward and run on a platform that they will stop all the stupidity, ie- PC correct war, illegals, socilized med, and the rest of the maladies kicking our middle class asses, that person would be elected in a landslide. Everyone running seems to be a clone of someone from past elections. Honesty to the "peoples" wishes would get the votes, regardless of party affiliation. Then when they get in office let the "misfits" in both Senate and House know the "bullshit party" is over!
    Good post Tex

Blown 472
    I dont think that would happen, if this person bucked the system he would get buried by the media as a kook or something else. Look what ross perot said alot of it is coming true but they played him off as a nut job.

eliminatedsprinter
    I dont think that would happen, if this person bucked the system he would get buried by the media as a kook or something else. Look what ross perot said alot of it is coming true but they played him off as a nut job.
    Ross Perot was crazy like a fox. He only ran for pres and talked the way he did for the purpose of dividing the conservitive vote and helping to get Bill Clinton elected. He was a lifetime southern Dem who disliked President George H. W. Bush and had been giving tons of money to the Dems right up until just before he started his "reform party"...It was a brilliant ploy that worked like a charm.

Old Texan
    Ross Perot was crazy like a fox. He only ran for pres and talked the way he did for the purpose of dividing the conservitive vote and helping to get Bill Clinton elected. He was a lifetime southern Dem who disliked President George H. W. Bush and had been giving tons of money to the Dems right up until just before he started his "reform party"...It was a brilliant ploy that worked like a charm.
    Exactly as I saw Ross. Perot has been sticking to "The Man" for years. The story of how he pushed his EDS system into the GM infrastructure is amazing. His system became so indispensable he forced them to buy it for $2 Billion plus.
    It's really ashame he didn't get the presidency as he would have instilled some business sense into the system and maybe fired a few of the incompetents. :devil:

Glamasu
    I never thought i would agree witht this statement but i do.

donzi5150
    Notice how the left drags other people into this thread.....this Thread was about Gore and his Hypocrisy. The left can't debate it and they sure as hell won't agree but lets throw Bush into it.......The Bush thread is further down and I think tbanzer wanted to start a dialogue about Gore.
    Gore never had my respect but he and Clinton lost all attempt at respect for me the last time I crossed the northern border into Iraq back in 1994, remember those UN sanctions Sad am kept violating? I went in to recover the remains of two army black hawks that were shot down with 24 coalition forces on board, US, Turkish, French, UK, and one female. I had the only satellite communication of the three hawks and was in communication with the pentagon. I received a direct order from the White House, and my understanding Gore was in the room, not to return fire even if fired upon.......
    I looked at my crew and said I am going to prison but I am coming back alive!
    Clinton: When Reagan entered the Oval Office he always put his jacket on out of respect for the office but the left playboy did what with a cigar on the couch to whom? Shortly after that China was selling condoms called the Lewinski and the Clinton.....what respect he has and his wife wants him to be a world ambassador if she is elected......
    Blown wants to blame Bush but Gore, Clinton X 2, Kennedy, Kerry, and so on believed the same as Bush and had access to the same intelligence information and reports. Amazing which one has the moral courage to do the right thing!:idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast