Thread: Looking for a big pool house to rent sept. 14-16th in Havi

Cole Trickle
    We are gonna do a joint bachelor/bachelorette party the same weekend as the RRX regatta and I would like to rent a good sized house with a pool/spa.
    I would love to rent the old Nordic owners amazing rock pool house for the festivities but I think it's still under construction So if anyone has a hook up for one of those sick houses on the south side of town let me know

woody56
    We are gonna do a joint bachelor/bachelorette party the same weekend as the RRX regatta and I would like to rent a good sized house with a pool/spa.
    I would love to rent the old Nordic owners amazing rock pool house for the festivities but I think it's still under construction So if anyone has a hook up for one of those sick houses on the south side of town let me know
    I'll talk to some people and see what they can do for you. Also the Nordic house is done now.

Cole Trickle
    I'll talk to some people and see what they can do for you. Also the Nordic house is done now.
    sweet....
    Can you talk to Mr. Nordic and see if he will rent it out for 5 bills a night...lol

woody56
    sweet....
    Can you talk to Mr. Nordic and see if he will rent it out for 5 bills a night...lol
    I'll ask but don't think so. There are a few other house that would work out good for you, I'll get back to you on that.

Cole Trickle
    I'll ask but don't think so. There are a few other house that would work out good for you, I'll get back to you on that.
    I appreciate the help

woody56
    I appreciate the help
    Anytime! I wish you still had your vett. My dad just got a 38 chevy thats bad a$$. Would have made a good street race.

Cole Trickle
    Anytime! I wish you still had your vett. My dad just got a 38 chevy thats bad a$$. Would have made a good street race.
    I miss her
    I picked up an 06 GTO Auto thats making about 350 to the wheels so far (425hp) and might drive it to havasu in a couple weeks:devil:
    Gonna have to wait for the blower until after the wedding..lol :sqeyes:

Liquid Courage
    PM Dan (h2otoie) we rented a house for the poker run that had a SWEEEEEET pool/jacuzzi with rock water falls (nice for a little back flip action ) and 4 bedrooms plus three couches. House was really cool, on the golf course. I think it was like 12or 16 hundred for 5 days.

Havasu1986
    I miss her
    I picked up an 06 GTO Auto thats making about 350 to the wheels so far (425hp) and might drive it to havasu in a couple weeks:devil:
    Pssst..C.T. Then it becomes community property.

woody56
    I miss her
    You should put the blower on as one of your wedding gifts. That way you don't have to wait as long.