Brad,
We met today at the Irvine Lake V-Drive Event. We talked about your boat and my wifes family history with that manf. Anyhow I would like to let you know a little more about the history. We talked with Grandpa today (Al Cuelho) and got some info you would like. After 10 yrs of Manf approx 100 boats were made. Mike Emken originally made the mold and Al bought it off of him after he made only one boat. All the boats were made through Pat's Inboards. He kept the name Emken on the boats because he thought it sounded good. Not sure where the name Jim Emken came in but was your boat originally White/Green when you bought it? If so the boat was originally called Greengo and was actually made by Al and my Wifes father. It was really neet getting to see the boat today since we have only gotten to see a couple in recent years other than old pictures that is. Anyhow I hope you get to read this and I look forward to hearing from you on the original color.
PS. To anyone else who reads this I had a great time out there today and it was a kick in the butt to get going on my own project. I have seen all of the pictures you all post in here but to see some of those water rods in person just blows all the pics away.
Kyle