I have a 1970 Mach 1 Rolling Chassis, on air ride technologies custom suspension. Minor surface rust on the ext. of the vehicle from sitting in a body shop. Other than that it has absolutely no rust on the interior of the car which is totally primed and ready to go. The Engine compartment aswell is primed and ready to go. The inner fenders are completely line-x and ready to have some road grime chucked at them. The car has Zinc Chromate on the door jams and the inside of the fenders, this is what is used on airplanes to prevent moisture and ultimately rusting. I can supply you with this material for the rest of the car if you like aswell, it works as a primer also. I am including the doors, glass, 3" cowl induction hood, fenders, trunk lid, fiberglass front bumper and skirt/cowl/fascia, mach 1 rear spoiler, setup for custom billet grille might still have original grille, front light buckets and rear quarter extensions, rear lower fascia/skirt, brand new chrome trim for all the glass, brand new weatherstripping for everywhere, original mach 1 hood, headlights, corner lights. All of this rolling on 17x8.5 front Polished Torque Thrust II's and 17x10 rear Polished Torque Thrust II's, also includes cobra replica steering wheel and misc. wiring. The doors have begun to be shaved and the drip rail as begun to be shaved aswell. Its an awesome zero rust vehicle thats ready to be restored and would make an awesome project. I have many more parts if your interested, everything actually to put the entire car back together all new parts too. I also have a 351 Cleveland with brand new everything, 4v heads open champer, tunnel ram manifold, dual 750 cfm carbs powdercoated yellow, awesome custom birdcatcher out of new zealand, hooker headers, chrome and polished everything, all brand new just built, estimates 550-600hp. All these items are availabe aswell but for just the rolling chassis Im asking $6500.00 obo, make me an offer and if your interested in any of the other items please feel free to ask.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.
john@uniqueperformancemarine.com
714-865-3502