Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No wonder we dont have any money to secure OUR boarders

Van Nuys
    Since you are sooooo dang smart, could you tell me what ethnic back ground the bolshivks where?
    What's your point Blown? Simply asking me this question implies that you're making the claim that Jews were prominent in the Bolshevik movement.
    Make your point Blown. You won't get me to fuel your anti-semitism nor will I participate in a debate with you because of your anti-semitic beliefs.
    You probably won't want to read this: http://www.holocaust-history.org/bolshevik-canard/

Blown 472
    What's your point Blown? Simply asking me this question implies that you're making the claim that Jews were prominent in the Bolshevik movement.
    Make your point Blown. You won't get me to fuel your anti-semitism nor will I participate in a debate with you because of your anti-semitic beliefs.
    You probably won't want to read this: http://www.holocaust-history.org/bolshevik-canard/
    typical, run along lil boy.

Old Texan
    Please understand that Blown has been miffed for years because he always has to pay retail cause his Jewish buddies won't cut him in any wholesale jewelery / furniture deals.....That or the lil' Jewish neighbor girl Lucy always pulled the football away when he was practicing his field goals.:devil:
    Of course this is only my assumption as he has refused to express the roots of his Jewish hatred. We can only speculate.......

Blown 472
    Please understand that Blown has been miffed for years because he always has to pay retail cause his Jewish buddies won't cut him in any wholesale jewelery / furniture deals.....That or the lil' Jewish neighbor girl Lucy always pulled the football away when he was practicing his field goals.:devil:
    Of course this is only my assumption as he has refused to express the roots of his Jewish hatred. We can only speculate.......
    Hello.......... zionist hatred, please get it right.

Old Texan
    Right.....I keep forgetting. So does that mean Lucy and her creator, Charles Schultz were Zionists????????

Steve 1
    Hamas Co-Founder Mahmoud Zahar says American aid for the Palestinian people has had an unintended consequence — the subsidizing of weapons for his organization.
    Zahar tells Spiegel Online — "There are naturally very many weapons around now. Two years ago, one bullet in Gaza cost around 3.5 Euros — about $4.70 — now it would cost 35 cents. The American aid money has been translated into weapons. Thank you, America."

eliminatedsprinter
    Because I question why we send 3 billion a year to them that makes me anti jew??
    Boy you are such a sheep.
    You are joking right?
    You have a large body of work here, that more than establishes your anti jewish creds....

eliminatedsprinter
    That, right there, is funny...
    Every anti-semite in history, including Hitler himself, claimed to be "anti zionist".
    Besides Blown, you have slipped up and used the word "Jews" instead of "Zionists" many times, in many unreasonably negitive contexts, so that cat has been out of the bag for a very long time here.

Blown 472
    That, right there, is funny...
    Every anti-semite in history, including Hitler himself, claimed to be "anti zionist".
    Besides Blown, you have slipped up and used the word "Jews" instead of "Zionists" many times, in many unreasonably negitive contexts, so that cat has been out of the bag for a very long time here.
    Oh well

eliminatedsprinter
    Oh well
    Don't take it too hard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast