Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam:Honda 300EX

Mrs. casean

BarryMac
    Nice bike kiddo, good luck with the sale...

Mrs. casean
    Nice bike kiddo, good luck with the sale...
    Thanks Barry! I'll be riding the new one this weekend so we need to sell this one. We have been lagging and haven't put it in the trader yet... I guess we aren't too worried about it? I'm just excited to ride my new one!

H20 Toie
    Are you taking it to Glamis?

Mrs. casean
    Are you taking it to Glamis?
    No... unless someone is going to buy it :idea:

H20 Toie
    I need to get my daughter a bigger quad, i'll find one like it to see if it's to big for her.

Mrs. casean
    I need to get my daughter a bigger quad, i'll find one like it to see if it's to big for her.
    I'm 5'1" if that helps you If it is something you'd be interested in we could bring it out for you... just needs some paddles. I put the ones I used on that one on the new one.

BarryMac
    Well post up some pics of the new one. Hope it doesn't take you as long to sell the used one as it has for me to sell the old truck...

Mrs. casean
    Well post up some pics of the new one. Hope it doesn't take you as long to sell the used one as it has for me to sell the old truck...
    I doubt it considering it's the time of the year to ride them. I have a guy on Glamis Dunes that is going to talk to his daughter this weekend and see if she'd be interested. Once we finally put it in the trader I'm sure it will go if it doesnt' before them. I can't believe you haven't sold that truck yet! It's nuts!
    I took pictures last week but they didn't turn out good becuase it was in the garage and too dark. I'll get some this weekend I'm sure. You can kinda see it in the background in the 3rd pic here Just the side really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12