Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ..... So are cops are dicks

H20Advantage
    All cops are not DICKS just instant ASSHOLES just add LUCKY....

CarBizIndio
    I have never met a cop that wasn't a liar, I love seeing the look on there face when I beat them in court.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have never met a cop that wasn't a liar, I love seeing the look on there face when I beat them in court.
    I say the same about Car salesmen.

PBOCOP
    Yea, true about the money part except I leave the bums alone. I stick to drug dealers and gangsters. Easier to take their money because I can put it in cans and bury in my million dollar claremont home backyard or any of my other houses. Oh wait, sorry, I'm a dick and I make $45k a year for my whole life. Sorry.
    P.S. Never lost a court case and never will. Oh wait, I"m a liar in court. Sorry.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Yea, true about the money part except I leave the bums alone. I stick to drug dealers and gangsters. Easier to take their money because I can put it in cans and bury in my million dollar claremont home backyard or any of my other houses. Oh wait, sorry, I'm a dick and I make $45k a year for my whole life. Sorry.
    P.S. Never lost a court case and never will. Oh wait, I"m a liar in court. Sorry.
    LMAO!!

Racey
    I ran into a cool cop this past weekend or should I say he ran into me...lol My crew and myself were on our way up to Laughlin for a dinner engagement saturday night with a few Hot Boat Peeps when I past a parked CHP on north bound RIver road. He quickly caught up to me and followed me several miles into the state of Nevada were he preseded to past me on the right in the 4 lane newly paved road. When he got to the passenger window he motioned me to pull over. I figured he had me doing 60mph in a 55mph...lol I prepared my documents and positioned my hands on the steering wheel before he reached my drivers door. When he walked up to the door he immediately ask me if I had 2 sons in Iraq, I informed him that I have 1 son in Iraq and 1 son in Korea. He reached out his hand for a shake and told me to tell them "Thank you" for their services and told me we were obviously proud parents (due to my graphics on my truck) displaying our support for our sons. I then told him I had another soldier in the back seat newly arrived from Afghnistan stationed in Alaska and he proudly shook his hand and thanked him. He then told me to have my sons come to the Needles office and he would personally hand them a application since the CHP is hiring. I told him it might be a few years and he said come by the office anyways..... First time I ever got pulled over and the officer shook my hand....lol
    That is cool as hell, not at all like the cops up here in boulder city

CarBizIndio
    I say the same about Car salesmen.
    Sounds like a few car salesmen had there way with ya in the past.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Sounds like a few car salesmen had there way with ya in the past.
    Usually they give me the deal I want or I go else where. I don't play there game. of back and forth to the boss.. I just go to the boss. If he can't help then I'm out.

CarBizIndio
    Showing some ..... ( o )( o ) ..... helps a bit.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Showing some ..... ( o )( o ) ..... helps a bit.
    Sorry I don't do that. I just act like a biatch ..:jawdrop:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast