Thread: blown v drive video

flattie

flattie
    Just learned how to dump video off of my camcorder on to the net. So this could be fun. That video was of me 2yrs ago when my deal would only run 87 mph. After messing with it for a year straight it now runs 107. I hope there is still a couple mph left

dmontzsta
    I am downloading it now, 20mph is a good pick up.

Vdrive4ever
    Lets see some more videos

coolchange
    I like it! It blew that chicks top right off!!!

flattie
    This summer I post more as soon as I make them that was just a sample clip of some bad video we shot. I think we can do way better
    Rick

QuickJet
    Just learned how to dump video off of my camcorder on to the net. So this could be fun. That video was of me 2yrs ago when my deal would only run 87 mph. After messing with it for a year straight it now runs 107. I hope there is still a couple mph left
    What did you do to pick up 20 mph. Good lookin boat!!!!

flattie
    I moved the engine forward 5 inches. as you see in the video the boat was kinda hopping around. Then I tore the engine down and found the cam timing was off 1 tooth on the gear drive. Not sure if that was my mess up or the engine builders and walla I was spinning 7700 rpm. But if I would have never taken it apart I would have never known. Along with playing with the cav plates. I do believe there is more left in it. But I also have to remember I have a heavy sanger runner bottom

QuickJet
    It's allways nice to pic up some mph by just messing around with what you allready have. Nice job!!