Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to buy an Exide marine battery, where

Jyruiz
    in Socal can I find one? I have tried searching but all I find is the ones for autos.

dunaholic
    www.Boatersworld.com
    I would get a better brand though.

Jyruiz
    www.Boatersworld.com
    Thanks, just gave the Long Beach store a call and they carry them. I would but I don't feel like replacing all 4 right now. For some reason, only my starting battery has gone bad and it will not hold a charge at all. The other 3 (for the stereo) are still going strong.

djunkie
    www.Boatersworld.com
    I've got 3 years on my exides so far and they're still going strong. 1- marine starting battery and 2- deep cycles for the stereo. I'm running close to 2k watts and they've never died on me. I just stick them on a charger the night before we go out.

Jyruiz
    I've got 3 years on my exides so far and they're still going strong. 1- marine starting battery and 2- deep cycles for the stereo. I'm running close to 2k watts and they've never died on me. I just stick them on a charger the night before we go out.
    BALLER!

djunkie
    BALLER!
    "Hello Pot" Don't forget my boat is a lot older than yours.

Jyruiz
    "Hello Pot" Don't forget my boat is a lot older than yours.
    Sorry, my application to the baller club was denied because I don't own a Rhino.

burtandnancy2
    I bought a lot of them direct from EXIDE, I think it was in Corona. (Not far from the 91/15) The series I liked was Nautical, but they changed the name. They were gel filled and my first set was still going strong after 5 years of intense use and extreme heat (Lake Mead). Take no substitute...

Jyruiz
    I bought a lot of them direct from EXIDE, I think it was in Corona. (Not far from the 91/15) The series I liked was Nautical, but they changed the name. They were gel filled and my first set was still going strong after 5 years of intense use and extreme heat (Lake Mead). Take no substitute...
    I have the Nautiluss XXHD-M-24. I am glad Boatersworld has them, they are 10 miles away and I have a gift card for them, woo hoo.

Not So Fast
    Sorry, my application to the baller club was denied because I don't own a Rhino.
    Easy on that Rhino stuff Juan If its keeping you out nof the club you can borrow mine.
    Why is it that boaters put in a starting AND deep cycle ?? All Ive ever had were deep cycles and they worked fine, just curious ?? NSF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast