Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *psycho Squid Sold *

Psycho Squid
    Thanks for all the interest in my TPR but it sold today less motor and pump. It has a new home in Yuma Az. The new owner is going to use it to Dust some Crops and SAW OFF THE NO REGRET$ TAJ :lightsabe Once again, thanks to Darrin P. and Tony H. on helping me close the deal.
    Ex Squid signing off!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
    shiiiiiaaaaaaaattttttttttt, i was expecting my lotto numbers to hit tommorrow nite too love that tpr!!!!

topless
    Congrats on the sale. Are you going to pay off that judgement now?:idea:

tntperformance
    Congrats on the sale. Are you going to pay off that judgement now?:idea:

Goad
    I just saw your boat on dragboats.com ....beautiful boat man. I bet it was tuff watchin it go.

Psycho Squid
    Congrats on the sale. Are you going to pay off that judgement now?:idea:Well I was thinking of giving you some money! :idea: ...................To buy your avatar 2 more legs. Poor little horse!
    Thanks topless for your concern! I do Know Psycho Squid's work is just about done here. I'm starting on my 2008 boat in the morning and will use my 21 openbow untill it is done in a few months. Psycho Squid is saying good by Hot Boat Forums and going back to meeting people or seeing them face to face as boating should be rather than hiding behind a computer screen as some peeps do here. IMHO the internet forums such as this are fun but people are different in person. I like the in person people better good and bad. I'm also giving the final touches to my home for my Daughters birth inside 3 weeks her name is Jonelle Marie Petrovich. Topless feel free to stop at our new boat and grab a cocktail I would love to meet anyone that truly thinks they know me and listen to any criticism they have with merit. But I will do it in person.
    Thanks topless and ***boat forums for four years of entertainment!
    You have the honor of my last post!
    Night all:sleeping:

djdtpr
    Congrats Skee im sure farmer john will take care of it and treaqt it the same as you would. Hope all goes well for ya and will be talking to ya.
    IN PERSON

noregret$
    Well I was thinking of giving you some money! :idea: ...................To buy your avatar 2 more legs. Poor little horse!
    Thanks topless for your concern! I do Know Psycho Squid's work is just about done here. I'm starting on my 2008 boat in the morning and will use my 21 openbow until it is done in a few months. Psycho Squid is saying good by Hot Boat Forums and going back to meeting people or seeing them face to face as boating should be rather than hiding behind a computer screen as some peeps do here. IMHO the Internet forums such as this are fun but people are different in person. I like the in person people better good and bad. I'm also giving the final touches to my home for my Daughters birth inside 3 weeks her name is Jonelle Marie Petrovich. Topless feel free to stop at our new boat and grab a cocktail I would love to meet anyone that truly thinks they know me and listen to any criticism they have with merit. But I will do it in person.
    Thanks topless and hot boat forums for four years of entertainment!
    Night all:sleeping:
    DING ,DONG, THE SQUID IS GONE!!!! WHAT WILL WE DO FOR DRAMA??????????? by by BIG BOY good job on the sALE .... I think your F.O.S. you live on HOT BOAT ... and your boring in person LOL but will see . cool name , just remember to TCB...........................................:dev il: :devil: :devil:
    [
    FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

topless
    Well I was thinking of giving you some money! :idea: ...................To buy your avatar 2 more legs. Poor little horse!
    Thanks topless for your concern! I do Know Psycho Squid's work is just about done here. I'm starting on my 2008 boat in the morning and will use my 21 openbow untill it is done in a few months. Psycho Squid is saying good by Hot Boat Forums and going back to meeting people or seeing them face to face as boating should be rather than hiding behind a computer screen as some peeps do here. IMHO the internet forums such as this are fun but people are different in person. I like the in person people better good and bad. I'm also giving the final touches to my home for my Daughters birth inside 3 weeks her name is Jonelle Marie Petrovich. Topless feel free to stop at our new boat and grab a cocktail I would love to meet anyone that truly thinks they know me and listen to any criticism they have with merit. But I will do it in person.
    Thanks topless and ***boat forums for four years of entertainment!
    Night all:sleeping:WOW, you mentioned my name 4 times in one post. I feel honored. Can I pay you for the compliment with a rubber check? I heard thats the way to do it.:idea: :jawdrop:

riverbound
    And topless goes straight for the jugular.......Man I love ths place

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast