Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: *psycho Squid Sold *

Shreve "T"
    Thanks for all the interest in my TPR but it sold today less motor and pump. It has a new home in Yuma Az. The new owner is going to use it to Dust some Crops and SAW OFF THE NO REGRET$ TAJ :lightsabe Once again, thanks to Darrin P. and Tony H. on helping me close the deal.
    Ex Squid signing off!!!!
    "CONGRATS"

topless
    And topless goes straight for the jugular.......Man I love ths place I have no Idea what you are talking about.

Shreve "T"
    "SAD to see ya go BRO. Dont let others get to ya...I've known ya for about 30+ years we know the real you !!!!!!
    "T"

topless
    "SAD to see ya go BRO. Dont let others get to ya...I've known ya for about 30+ years we know the real you !!!!!!
    "T"So are you going to pay his judgement off for him? Enquiring minds want to know.

Shreve "T"
    Oh by the way its not a Judgement but a Divorce settlement. Which is a splitting of Assets...and I do believe its being paid monthly. Why are you so worried about his personal buisness anyways ??? Are you the one being paid ???

topless
    Oh by the way its not a Judgement but a Divorce settlement. Which is a splitting of Assets...and I do believe its being paid monthly. Why are you so worried about his personal buisness anyways ???
    I'm not really worried but isn't it a fact that when you have a court order to pay off a debt and you don't do it that you can have a lien put on any real property that you own now or in the future? I'm just asking because I hope the new owner of the boat knows that if there is a lien on it that it could dissappear in the middle of the night. I hope this isn't the case here.

Shreve "T"
    I'm not really worried but isn't it a fact that when you have a court order to pay off a debt and you don't do it that you can have a lien put on any real property that you own now or in the future? I'm just asking because I hope the new owner of the boat knows that if there is a lien on it that it could dissappear in the middle of the night. I hope this isn't the case here.
    Sounds like you are directly involved in this...You know way to much about it.So what is it Topless why so much concern ????? You talking for someone ???

GBarron97
    I understood that that boat sank a few years ago, or am I mistaken?

Shreve "T"
    I understood that that boat sank a few years ago, or am I mistaken?
    Not to my Knowledge....

GBarron97
    Not to my Knowledge....
    That was the talk around the park a few years ago. Sorry, Must be mistaken. I apologize.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast