Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: *psycho Squid Sold *

Why would you have your PC at the sand bar?
    myspace

blue wonder
    Then why are you even posting here? Does this concern you?:idea:
    yeah actually it does...squid is a very good friend of mine and i have a lot more to do with him then you do

Johnwithjm
    [QUOTE=Johnwithjm;2634168]
    myspace LMAO

Shreve "T"
    [QUOTE=Shreve "T";2633815]
    different like way different but his life !!! OH YA, BTW BEEN HIS BROTHER 38 YEARS AND I SAY TO ALL GO TO RIVER S. T. F. U. HAVE A BEER , LET THE DRAMA DIE!!!
    ps hi from sand bar 3 and yes i have my computer at the sand bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "D" Do you have A Camera with you ????? Take some pictures if you do and POST them..These folks here dont know what a real boat looks like..
    Got love the South..The women are Soooo Good looking here....

Miss Perfect
    yeah actually it does...squid is a very good friend of mine and i have a lot more to do with him then you do
    No actually it does not....

topless
    yeah actually it does...squid is a very good friend of mine and i have a lot more to do with him then you doI'm happy that you have a good friend but to come here and brag about selling something that you know for a fact that you owe someone money on is like saying "fock you, I got all the money no matter what the judge says." Seems your good friend doesn't have good ethics now does it?:idea:

BarryMac
    duck...duck... duck... GOOSE...

moneysucker
    All I did was ask a question and you came in with your guns drawn. All I was trying to say was that it is bullshit that squid can pay a monthly settlement on a judgement while he has the entire amount for the boat that the judgement was for in the first place. I hope he sleeps well at night knowing he is screwing someone over and again, congrats on the sale of the boat. Oh never mind, just ignore this post. I just want a date with Big D. LOL
    So, what you are saying is that when you get your tax return you pay off any credit cards with that money instead of making a monthly payment? As much as I would like to I usually buy another boat but to each his or her own. Have a great day.
    Cy

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567