Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th of July in Florida

FL Xfactor
    Just wanted to invite anyone interested in a weekend in FL. Our group of Jet Boaters are spending the weekend before 4th of July at Lake Kerr (Salt Springs FL) good lake to run we will be there Fri,Sat and Sun. HaryCary333 hope you can make it. give us a call.

HaryCary333
    :idea:Hmmmmmmmm..................OK !!!! THAT was easy !
    If we're here,...we're there ! Make sense? We're going back up to L.A. soon, but I think we'll still be here for the 4th. Sounds like a plan, be callin ya soon. Staying at the Elite?.........John

publicnuisance
    We will be there,can't wait, clear water, white sand beach,on an island and a lot of friendly boaters...Harry why don't you give Bobby and those guys a call?Lets see how many we can get to come...

FL Xfactor
    John..yes we will be at the Elite cabin #9 hope to see you

Tyler&Emily
    Guys need some help, I just sold my 66 Esquire and am working on putting the mill back in my 79 tahiti that I got from the west coast, could any of you all, spare a seat for the ride out there, for myself and my two little ones, would love to join you all just don't have the boat ready and in the water yet, Thanks for your help, IM me if you can help

limejet
    We will be there..no idle zone no speed limit and no mufflers..no rules ,beer and bikini's...See Ya:: see ya sat and sunday

riverbound
    Im actually flting back to So-Cal on sat. or I would make the trek to meet some of our East coast ***boaters.

HaryCary333
    Well it looks like there's gonna be some vdrives coming as well:jawdrop: . Made a few calls and Bobby says he's in, along with some other flats. Just gotta look into arrangements at the Elite. As far as food, do we just pack coolers, or they got a restaurant? Tiki Hut?

Tyler&Emily
    Does anyone have a little room to spare, will not have my jet back in the water in time but would like to join in with the group
    Chet

Hawaiian Style
    Hey Martin and Randy if things go right this week we will make it. Need a couple things to finish the Hawaiin up and she'll be running. Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast