Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SHOOT OUT MID OHIO

TAYLORCHET
    COME ON V-DRIVES WE HAVE A SHOOT OUT AT CEASER CREEK LAST YEAR NO V-DRIVES COME AND SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT LOTS OF I.O.S AFEW OUT BOARDS AND LOTS OF JETS AND LOTS OF SURFACE DRIVES LAST YEAR THEY RULED OCT 19 BETWEEN COLUMBUS AND CINNCINATI OH ON I71 FOLLOW SINGS TO CEASERS CREEK WELLMANS LANDING 1000AM GUARANTEED NO LAKE PATROR LAST YEAR 150+ FOX MASTER M.C. (TWIN TURBOS JET DRIVE) NEED INFO EMAIL ME

DetroitJim
    Is it too rough for a hydro?

Back Forty
    Ceasers Creek lake is pretty smooth. It's not a very big lake.

shirkey4750
    Do you have any flyers or rules and regulations?

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Shirkey,
    Mapquest says only 186 miles from Charleston. Wonder if we could get away with the hydros up there?
    No baffles or registration on my river hydro.

DetroitJim
    So if I show up with an 8 second 135 mph blown gas hydro with zoomies I'm cool?? I just might mosey on down...

Back Forty
    I'll see if I can find out about the noise laws although I don't think it's an issue. I do know that it's a "dry" area. no booze. I would like to see taylorchet elaborate a bit here.

shirkey4750
    PE857, by the looks of detroitjims post you had better take the 8 sec 152 mph boat. Maybe they will post the rules and regulations for that area. Think Leland and Paul will go?

BigJetDaddy
    As long as it is "organized" and "controlled" for "exhibition", normal Ohio state watercraft rules do not apply. No registration, water in exhaust, noise, etc. I did not hear about this last year or I would have been there.
    This no water patrol thing sounds interesting, since everytime I have been there, they were like flies on schit and ready and willing to enforce the no alcohol rules of the park. I will definitely be there this year. Probably will take the Jet if the wife goes. If she doesn't, the flatbottom will be there.
    BJD

Back Forty
    Well here is the report. I just called the Ohio Div of Watercraft. I asked about noise restrictions.
    -90 dB measured 30" from the exhaust at the waterline.
    They also have a shoreline test:
    75 dB standing at any point on shore.
    I can't relate as to how this is going to work for the guys running zoomies. Need to find out if this thing is like Bigjetdaddy explains.
    smile_sp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast