Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BOATFLOATING fan club

TOBTEK
    team TURNKEY has come and gone, but the hopping JALAPEÑO has been a ***boat staple since its inception. In light of the class action law suit, formed when Rocks dentures were jared loose from excessive porpoising anytime post 35.7 Mph. A fund has been established for people with E.P.D ( excessive porpoising disorder) Please send checks and money orders to

MR FLYIN VEE
    team TURNKEY has come and gone, but the hopping JALAPEÑO has been a ***boat staple since its inception. In light of the class action law suit, formed when Rocks dentures were jared loose from excessive porpoising anytime post 35.7 Mph. A fund has been established for people with E.P.D ( excessive porpoising disorder) Please send checks and money orders to
    That's funny right there

OutCole'd
    That's wrong, funny, but wrong.....

phebus
    :idea:

Kachina26
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordy
    team TURNKEY has come and gone,
    Says who??? As long as that cocksucker Spammit continues to post here, TT will be around.
    The BFFC is pretty damn funny though!!!

BoatFloating
    No need to hate me because I have a boat and like to keep it more than 4 hours. Hell it took you longer to build your speaker pods than you kept the boat.... I thought you were supposed to be having a baby today do you have time for this.... I'm sure it was your brother Darrin trying to be funny.... He'll the only thing funny with you too is the looks.....
    Bilge Idiot.... I know this is your work.....

Dave C

Reaper1
    That's great! Sign me up.
    You can't stop the Rock!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast