Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Force VS norcalcat, what really happened

OutCole'd
    well what happen to the jury, did they reach a verdict???
    Sure, I can read it. Just curious, if gel's not covered by the warranty, than why the 6 repair attempts?

2forcefull
    bigger cheerleader than Charley?? Come on now--Steve owns a Nordic, and a Schiada...
    you forgot wants Phebus's toon

NorCalCat
    well what happen to the jury, did they reach a verdict???
    When it is poor workmanship, yes it is covered. Why don't you show the ENTIRE warantee not just that part. It is "deeper" than the gel, therefore it is not concidered to be Gel Coat repair. If I scratched my boat, that would not be covered. But the lack of quality...
    And again, they havea ll admitted that the boat was shot to hot, and the gel is cracking like an eggshell because it is too thick. So this is clearly their fault.
    AGAIN, let it be.

2forcefull
    Sure, I can read it. Just curious, if gel's not covered by the warranty, than why the 6 repair attempts?
    thats what I'm say'n he didn't have to fix none of the stuff, he didn't have to color sand and buff his boat, he didn't have to fix his gps (a $300. part plus labor, he didn't have to deliver the boat to him (cost brad a grand) he didn't
    have to store his boat while he was getting his motor rebuilt at a different
    shop than force, all that and his bill was zero, nadda , nothing!!! all to make the fudge packer happy, so what does he do,sends a letter of thanks from his lawyer

OutCole'd
    thats what I'm say'n he didn't have to fix none of the stuff, he didn't have to color sand and buff his boat, he didn't have to fix his gps (a $300. part plus labor, he didn't have to deliver the boat to him (cost brad a grand) he didn't
    shop than force, all that and his bill was zero, nadda , nothing!!! all to make the fudge packer happy, so what does he do,sends a letter of thanks from his lawyer
    I get it, you work for Force, right?????
    What does ANY of this have to do with you?

NorCalCat
    Again Steve, get your facts stright. He didn't fix my GPS, (and by the way, he mailed it to me, he didn't install it) there was nothing wrong with it until they broke the antenia. And the engine was done before the hull was fixed so your point on storing it is bull shit. Also, he didn't pay anyone to deliver the boat. I was too sick to make it down there and Kenny towed it up here and I payed him $500. So **** you there too!
    So AGAIN, it spounds to me like you have no clue what my situation is, so shut up and mind your own business.
    Go on RANT! You really are a POS!

2forcefull
    When it is poor workmanship, yes it is covered. Why don't you show the ENTIRE warantee not just that part. It is "deeper" than the gel, therefore it is not concidered to be Gel Coat repair. If I scratched my boat, that would not be covered. But the lack of quality...
    And again, they havea ll admitted that the boat was shot to hot, and the gel is cracking like an eggshell because it is too thick. So this is clearly their fault.
    AGAIN, let it be.
    go foc your chucky doll, I'm a retard you don't want to fock me,
    why don't you post the whole thing, I couldn't figure it out
    the gel is resin, goes from the inside to the outside
    and yes it is a big POS boat, hows the sell doing
    and yes you better disclose what a POS it is in your add(thats the law)
    maybe you could name it "FUDGEPACKERS P O S"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456